Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Updated Rankings
How would you rate the teams as of now? Is any team on the same level as SV and Pikeville? Are they pretty far of everyone else? Let's hear it.
1. SV
2. Paintsville
3. PCC
4. JC
5. Lawerence
6. FCC
7. Belfry
8. PVille
9. ER
10. SC
Sports72 Wrote:1. SV
2. Paintsville
3. PCC
4. JC
5. Lawerence
6. FCC
7. Belfry
8. PVille
9. ER
10. SC

This is comical.
Shelby Valley, Painstville, and Pikeville are the top 3 probably in that order. There is a pretty decent gap between those 3 and the rest of the 15th.
Not sure how Pikeville would be that low especially after they beat Paintsville @ Paintsville? Also, how is Lawrence #5? I don’t know about this ranking...Lawrence struggled against Phelps.
Sports72 Wrote:1. SV
2. Paintsville
3. PCC
4. JC
5. Lawerence
6. FCC
7. Belfry
8. PVille
9. ER
10. SC

Trolling so hard.
1. SV
2. Pikeville
3. Paintsville
4. PCC
5. Belfry
6. JC
7. FCC
8. Lawerence
9. ER
10. SC
1. Shelby Valley
2. Pikeville
3. Paintsville

4. Pike central
5. Johnson Central
6. Belfry
7. East Ridge
8. Lawerence
9. Floyd central
10. Sheldon Clark

I think the top three are evenly matched but much better than the rest of the Region.
I think Pikeville and SV are top 2, but Paintsville could still be a contender if they learn how to play within their strengths. Also Johnson Central is not a bad team. I think until SV gets knocked off, they will be the favorite; it will be tough for anyone to beat them because their defense is superior to everyone else's in my opinion. Also depth - they have 3 or 4 girls coming off the bench that would start in other programs.
It seems that a lot of people on here are overlooking Pike Central. They have got to be in the conversation with the top three at least until Monday. Once Monday rolls around we will see who the top one or two are. I believe Pike Central is going to surprise many people.
FrozenColonel Wrote:It seems that a lot of people on here are overlooking Pike Central. They have got to be in the conversation with the top three at least until Monday. Once Monday rolls around we will see who the top one or two are. I believe Pike Central is going to surprise many people.

Based on results from last night, I would say that Pike Central is not on the same tier as SV or Pikeville.