Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Ready For Turkey Season?
Deer,grouse rabbit,quail,and other small game seasons have been over for awhile.Been kind of bored so i started getting out my calls and started practicing for the up coming season.

I cant wait for it. So who else is ready to get up early hear the gobbles and wacth a big tom struct in
Yep I hear ya, Im ready.
i am ready already driving everone crazy praticing my calls, i have actually heard jake gobble already.
yea i have also heard a couple of gobbles.
I've been ready for three months, I can't wait.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I have seen like 10000 turkeys the past couple weeks ... so good luck guys on killing one
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yep i think this will be a good year for all good luck.
My Uncle Has A Gobbler Behind His House Barking Its Head Off Triple Gobbles.
Im ready gobble gobble.
heard 3 different turkeys gobble last night at 7:55pm.
well youth season is tommorrow and i am still able to hunt youth season, so i will be getting up nice and ealier tommorrow. So wish me good luck. I will tell you guys how it went after i get back
The gun is cleaned and I'm ready.
I had no luck today. It was 2 cold and the turkey wasent doin much
This weekend was a bad week to turkey hunting. It was to cold for the turkeys and they wasent moven and gobblen much
Before the temperature dropped we started hearing them going crazy behind the house and also across the road. Sounds like they are plenty of them. Last season I saw at least 2 dozen fly over while I was driving and I KNOW that a different group roosts on either mountain near my house.

i will be heading out thursday morning i wanted to wish everyone good luck.
Saw 2 but missed both.