Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Central Florida Be Playing For The National Championship?
Did UCF deserve to play for the National Championship, YES, were they one of the top 4 teams, NO. So, what this shows is that the system is still flawed, and its time to expand.

Ironicly, I think they played the team they would have played in an 8 team playoff. If you add in the UCF Auburn game, and the Ohio State vs USC game. You have your 8 teams.

So:

UCF
Ohio State
Georgia
Alabama

Match em up and lets go.
plantmanky Wrote:Did UCF deserve to play for the National Championship, YES, were they one of the top 4 teams, NO. So, what this shows is that the system is still flawed, and its time to expand.

Ironicly, I think they played the team they would have played in an 8 team playoff. If you add in the UCF Auburn game, and the Ohio State vs USC game. You have your 8 teams.

So:

UCF
Ohio State
Georgia
Alabama

Match em up and lets go.

the playoffs is the 4 best teams. you just said that UCF wasn't one of the top 4 teams. so how is it still flawed. if these little school don't watch out, the power 5 will move to there own division. if that happen, all of these bowl will go with them. there won't be no more of these mid major conf. teams getting 1 millions plus for playing in a bowl game. SO UCF take the money and shut up about it. yall with 13-0, and be happy with that and the money.

if there was 8 teams playoffs, UCF still would not be in the playoffs. 1. Clemson, 2. Oklahoma, 3. UGA, 4. Bama, 5. OSU, 6. Wisconsin, 7. Auburn and 8. USC... UCF is rank 12th. UCF will still be left out. until you know what you are talking about, don't say nothing.
Short answer...

No way
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL