Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Celtics 109 Utah Jazz 102
In walkers return to the Celtics he scores 24 and gets 10 rebounds. But he's old and no good.
lol come on catdawg show a little love for our former wildcat.
I think you took that wrong I think Walker is just fine and will be for awhile. I was just speaking of comments made in the other thread about the trade where people were speaking of him being old and over the hill.
well its good to see that Walker has still got it...lol
CD walker is old and no good...cmon man this was against the jazz...lol..let me repeat the JAZZ.....celtics are still terrible and walker is just a decent ok player
Make up your mind once again is he old and no goor or a decent ok player.

We agree on somethings but then others no way. Heck I don't think you even agree with yourself. Think before you speak young JEDI.
well Walker obviously isnt as good as he used to be but i think he still has got the ability to perform with most of the rest
I agree.
alrite daddy jedi....walker is an old and decently terrible player..lol
haha...decently terrible
i like that one
but Waler is a good all aorund player for his age
i think u guys like walker just cuz hes from kentucky, just a little..lol...walker is ok, but hes too much of a ball-hog and has underachieved in his nba career
Really I don't care for him due to the way he dunked out on his kids. But I think he's still a good player. He lets the force be with him on the court.
id love for the celtics to do good, just doesnt look likely
I agree.
well here is what i think
Paul Peirce just isnt the leader that Walker is
so the Celtics got ihm back hoping to get a leader of him
now we have to see how he responds to this
Hadn't thought of it that way D30.
people they got walker bak in response to the sixers gettin webber, if the sixers dont trade for webber than walker is still with the hawks
i really hadnt either CD until i actually thought about it
cuz when walker was with teh celts they had a decent record and this year they arent doing so hott...mainly because they have no one to lead the team, and in walker since hes soo experienced they might!
someone needs to lock this thread, that score was ages ago..lol