Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow I met a ton of the BGR members tonight.
The Punisher
Wyatt Earp
Johnny Ringo
Liberty valance
curly Bill
Vincent Vega
Bevinsville Bomber
Pitbull
And others
Cali
Bluegrass Girl She fluttered her eyes at me tonight and I made her blush but it was all in good fun.
QQ the man the Myth the legend himself

It was great seeing QQ and BGG It had been awhile, people were pumped up tonight.
Sound cool Doc.. Watch out for BGG.. I can't wait to meet some people from here, so far I've only me Beef.
hey if that pic is of you ill be happy to meet ya...lol j/k
Wrong sex bub lol
Yep I met all the people Doc Holliday met...or well most of them anyways.
If anyone is in Pikeville and wants to hang tomorrow let me know, I'll be in until 8 or so, then I'm going back to Lex.
Hey Gf we should meet up sometime on campus.
Yeah, where do you live?
yea i seen all those people that Doc seen as well. QQ was sporting his shirt with his username on that back... i liked it.
Where did everyone meet?? And why wasn't I invited to the party!!!
I wanna come to a BGR party! Whee.
Me also. I seen a lot of BGR members last night also. But none that I hadn't met before. LOL
same thing for me BCF4L, i had seen em all before as well.
I havent met anyone yet........ Sad Confusedhock: Hope to soon though
Well last night was the first time I met QQ and BGG. I was walking back from the concession at SF and saw his shirt and I was like "Hmmm wait a second"...lol...took me a few minutes.
Doc Holliday Wrote:Bluegrass Girl She fluttered her eyes at me tonight and I made her blush but it was all in good fun.
QQ the man the Myth the legend himself

It was great seeing QQ and BGG It had been awhile, people were pumped up tonight.

The way I recall it you were flirting with me...lol... :wink:

and we met most of the same people as well. It was nice to put faces to names and personalities from the site... I cant wait to do it again!!!
But ya haven't seen the most important one yet lol. buhahahahah
It was good meeting all those members Doc, like BGG said it's good to be able to put a face with the name now. I think Cali's my favorite.
I had a blast meeting everyone. I stayed up home all weekend at my parents. They had gage and me a birthday party. THey have dial up and the modem died and I didnt have a extra with me so I couldnt get on up there. I was having withdrawls. The shirts we had made turned out awesum. Mine was black with gold lettering. That had bluegrassivals on the front and torQQue with big 00 across the back. Gage had his done in red and black with his name across the back with the number 14. BGG has somekind of girly tight fitting shirt that was pink white with pink writing. All the shirts look great.. I think we gonna take orders as soon as wednesday. You can customize your shirt as you feel necessary.

BTW, I was trying to flirt with cali myself as BGG was off flirting with Doc.. Smile
I just knew I was the favorite Wink. QQ & BGG, your son is adorable!!
yea QQ i saw u.. i was settin right behind u in the stands. i looked for nick but i didnt see him. and ur boy is cute as can be man.
LOL
I am a gentlemen and would never flirt. But I might joke around a bit, it was great seeing everyone.
Sorry, I missed out on pickleball.. Mom cooked so much and I eat too much. I got a little sick.. Ill do this weekend with you guys.. Ill see everyone at the district tourney Wed..
Cali Wrote:I just knew I was the favorite Wink. QQ & BGG, your son is adorable!!

Thank you, Cali.. They look cute but my oldest gage is a wildman.. He will tackle anything that moves. He thinks he life is a football game.. Anyway it was really nice meeting everyone.
CSF!!!
If you need an explanation I started a thread LOL
We no pity not even on the main man