Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Said, They Said
He (DICK Durban) said: Trump called countries $h*tholes.

They (Sens. Tom Cotton(R-Ark.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.)) said: We didn't hear him say that. And Tom Cotton added that he was as close to the President, as was DICK Durban, FWIW.
[SIZE="3"]
[I]My speculation---
[/SIZE][/I]DICK, caught a very hard time from Schumer and Pelosi et-al for allowing the President to run their meeting in the first place, much less in the entirely effective manner in which he did. They then had a little strategy session on how they could recover from all this, and we got the present manufactured scandal. Which of course passes (in their minds) as a defense for their having stonewalled against this Friday's looming budgetary deadline. Viva Le Resistance!

[SIZE="3"]
My prediction---
[/SIZE] proof from the meeting in question will come out, which will yet again exonerate the President from the claims being made by the Dems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My take on the whole deal is that I could care less if he said it or not....If he said it, then honestly all he did was tell the truth. If they are not then why are they needing assistance and protection. The alledged reference of what he said has no implication at all on a person's race, their integrity, or their characters to begin with. Just something to bash Trump with is all this is about.
^^ Correct, and the bashing will only intensify as the midterms draw nearer. Then, after Dems get their heads their heads handed to them again, maybe it will slow down.

Saw Martin Luther King's niece, Alveda King, give an interview this evening. She was all over Rep John Lewis (D) GA, saying he needs to stop with the racist talk about President Trump. Suggesting instead that he go to the table and get to know the President, who she says in her opinion is no racist. Thankfully, contrary to the Dem's narrative there are a lot of Avedas out there saying much the same thing. John Lewis needs to legislate, and Trump is no racist: thank you Alveda.

In fact, thanks to Alveda and many others like her, people all over the country are beginning to see the truth about the so-called resistance. The truth it would seem, is that Dems are willing to actually hurt all the DACA hopefuls by denying them the deal which seemed within reach only last Thursday, as was resultant from the very meeting DICK Durbin is now trying to use against the President. The President said he would sign anything the Congress came up with, but Durbin's focus obviously is not DACA, it is impeachment.

Instead of accepting the very help for DACA recipients Durbin himself has demanded, he and other Dems have created an artificial deadline for DACA, senselessly tying it to the budget legislation. In this manner Dems can further artificially inflame emotions against the President of the very ones they claim to be so concerned about. One has to wonder how much information it will actually take to wake everybody up.

I believe that by the midterms, enough folks will understand the truth so that Republicans will do well enough to keep both houses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]