Poll: Who's the team to be beat in the 60th district?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
50.00%
PHELPS
50.00%
PIKE CENTRAL
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Softball
Who's the best [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]catcher and shortstop coming up this season in the 60th district and 15 region?[/COLOR]
15th region- gina hall for catcher and i dont really know about shortstop yet
i agree that gina hall is by far the best catcher. :o
the best short stop is cati case!!! this girl is very impressive.:o
The best Shortstop is Michaela Howard from Magoffin Co.
I would have to say that Erika Blankenship is by far the best catcher in the 15th region!!!!!!
Haley Ratliff
Shortstop
PC
& by the way...
Phelps isn't going to beat Belfry OR Pike Central in District.
No chance.
No chance?
Cati Case is a good SS but Jami is very close running to her...But they are both very good! I dont have much to say about the catchers but Becca to be her first year catching varsity she has stepped up and help the lady warriors out ALOT!!! So we will have to see!!! :howdy:
Gotta agree with 15th Region Fan...
Ratliff from Pc for Shortstop.
SS: Caitlyn Case and Jami Baldridge
C: Gina Hall
Reynolds from Estill Co. is the best SS- On the Junior East team, she played SS more than anyone else.
Have to go with Erika Blankenship on the catching!!!! From Phelps
The best Short Stop is Michaelea Howard - Magoffin County!

Her numbers have been good enough for a lot of colleges to show a lot of interest in her. She has a strong arm, good range and a lot of raw power. By the time her career is over she will be very near the top in home runs for a career.
Have you all seen Taylor Murphy for PC as a catcher? Shes just a freshman and has LOADS to learn, but heck!! She's flippin awesome! Erika Blankenship is good, (shes a senior right?), and when Murphy gets to be a junior or senior, she'll be as good if not better than Blankenship. Shes good.
Gina Hall and Cati Case are both experienced girl and get my vote !!!!
Good Luck this season Bat Kats!!!!!!!!!!
Erika Blankenship is a junior. If she improves to that level, then yes she will be a talented catcher. By the way, to watch Erika play is amazing, because she almost lost her life last summer in a 4 wheeler accident. Got banged up pretty bad, was on ventilators and the whole 9 yards. She was on homebound up until about February. They didn't know if she would live, let alone play softball again. Things like that kind of puts life in proper perspective doesn't it?
SVLadiesFan Wrote:Gina Hall and Cati Case are both experienced girl and get my vote !!!!
Good Luck this season Bat Kats!!!!!!!!!!

very much agreed..
they have my vote by far