Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs perry?
The Rock could really care less. Thats why hes so quiet right now. Not attended a girls game in 2 years. But I will say this, Randy Napier has won close to a 1000 games. Eventually you gonna have a down year. Props to my ole buddy Harold Brashear. Im glad he won it, winning dont come easy at any level. And hitter, just stop by and say hi anytime.
I guess Cantrell knew what he was talking about, Leslie got a thumping from the number 1 Lady Bulldogs! Confusedinglepar
me and mine Wrote:and you trying to say all the county kids going to hazard werent recruited. hazard has always been the king of recruiting

these girls, Hazard didn't recruited them. if you have look back, Hayley was at PCC, Napier got mad at her dad. her dad, told Napier that he will take her to Hazard. the next year as a 7th grader, she was at Hazard. when Desiree Sturgill was playing at PCC, she told some of the girls maybe all of them. that she is not going to high school at PCC. she was going to go to Hazard. Olivia Holland didn't played her FR year, but started playing her So year. she was at Hazard when she started high school. oh, Simone Beverly, I guess she wanted playing time, not sitting the beach. so how was that recruited.
I dont feel like much recruiting has been done by Hazard. Those kids that went there made what they thought was the best decision for them. Could of went to Perry or could of went to Hazard. They had either option. I like all those kids at both schools and Im happy for all them. Its not real hard to recruit when all these kids are living close to both schools. Now if you got a kid commuting 45 miles one way every morning, may be a little recruiting involved but sometimes those kids commuting make whats the best decision for them. Lifes short. Got to do whats best for yourself or you end up regretting it.
The_Rock Wrote:The Rock could really care less. Thats why hes so quiet right now. Not attended a girls game in 2 years. But I will say this, Randy Napier has won close to a 1000 games. Eventually you gonna have a down year. Props to my ole buddy Harold Brashear. Im glad he won it, winning dont come easy at any level. And hitter, just stop by and say hi anytime.

I don't know what the last part of your statement really means but if you are trying to call me out just let me know when and where you want me to "stop by" just let me know
Yes just sent you a pm. Lets go. If you are who Larry said you was, be glad to do it. Just pm me back and we will take care of the details.
Fellas you guys need to calm down. Only kid that driving 45 minutes or more is done here. Now if we just had them all gone and back to Letcher we would all be much better.....