Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry's volleyball coach.
What is the background on Coach Riddle?

Did she play college ball somewhere?

She has taken a bunch of girls who have never played volleyball and done an extremely good job with them.
iono but she a great coach!!
Ha your right...why is it always about Belfry?
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Ha your right...why is it always about Belfry?

It is not always about belfry....belfry just rules....lol....From what i have heard Coach Riddle went to Pikeville College...she must have played there....she is a great coach
belfry#1 Wrote:iono but she a great coach!!

Amen...lol:theman: :praise:
she is the best coach in the county!!!
belfry#1 Wrote:she is the best coach in the county!!!

Amen....She is awesome....one of the coolest i have seen...but johns creeks coach seems to be pretty cool!!!:Wave:
The Sleeper Wrote:Amen....She is awesome....one of the coolest i have seen...but johns creeks coach seems to be pretty cool!!!:Wave:

Hey Check it out.....mrs. Riddle..lol..:blondetea
Riddle is a big cry baby from what i have seen.
waya mean "cry baby"???
Yeah Really What Do You Mean Cry Baby? She Is A Great Coach And Only Wants Best For Her Girls.
Coach Riddle is a great coach.
The only reason she's a "cry baby" or whatever you call it is because she cares about the games.
Most coaches I see don't get emotional about it and they just sit on the bench.
Riddle is in the games...she's a great coach.
amen!!!lol
riddle is a great coach, and a great teacher. she realy cares about her girls. & they're off to a great season. congrats pirates =]
kissme, imma pirate =];386005 Wrote:riddle is a great coach, and a great teacher. she realy cares about her girls. & they're off to a great season. congrats pirates =]

yeah ........ mrs riddle is a great coach ........... good luck girls on a great season [=
Riddle used to be millard's coach till she went to belfry!!
Millard was like one of the top teams in the county that year when Riddle coached. Their still an awesome team...they have the potental.
Millard was one of the top teams the year Riddle was coach. Also they only lost 1 game last year and that was to Belfry and they were runner-up in the county last year. They lost a lot of good talent from last year and will struggle this year! But still, good luck Lady Mustangs!