Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toughest schedule in the 14th.
who has the toughest schedual in the 14th? i think powell has a tough one, but it might not be the toughest.
stroked Wrote:who has the toughest schedual in the 14th? i think powell has a tough one, but it might not be the toughest.

I think overall it has to be Hazard, besides playing the better teams in the 14th they also play:
Lou. Ballard, Lex. Dunbar, George Rogers Clark, West Jessamine, Campbell County, Pikeville (twice), Sheldon Clark, Cumberland, Shelby County, Anderson County, Rockcastle County, Clay County, Whitley County, and Allen Central.
rawlingsfan Wrote:I think overall it has to be Hazard, besides playing the better teams in the 14th they also play:
Lou. Ballard, Lex. Dunbar, George Rogers Clark, West Jessamine, Campbell County, Pikeville (twice), Sheldon Clark, Cumberland, Shelby County, Anderson County, Rockcastle County, Clay County, Whitley County, and Allen Central.
Yes, this does sound like a pretty tough schdule. Here are a few teams that Powell has to face this year: Lafayette, Allen Central, Madison Central, Bourbon County, Johnson Central, Prestonsburg, Pike County Central, Pikeville(twice), Lawrence County, and GRC. They will also have a rematch against Leslie County in the Queen City Classic.
Some of the same teams, but i think Hazard has the edge on that one probably cause of the Dunbar and Ballard games.That is the only one that might put their schedule a little harder.
Total Domination Wrote:Some of the same teams, but i think Hazard has the edge on that one probably cause of the Dunbar and Ballard games.That is the only one that might put their schedule a little harder.
True True.
Powell always has a tough schedule. From what i have seen...Letcher Central should have a decent schedule this year.