Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles 41 Patriots 33
Congrats to Philly on a great Super Bowl victory. Nick Foles was tremendous and the Eagle defense made plays when necessary to preserve the W!

Defense was not a precedent. Over 1100 yds of total offensive combined yards. We fans got our monies worth. Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth showed their admiration and bias for the Patriots who now have lost the big one 5 times, tying the number of times they have won it.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I'm glad the Patriots lost, so sick of that entire organization. Cris Collinsworth almost made me mute the game in the 4th quarter, be impartial or let someone else call the game, I thought he was going to cry when they upheld Ertz's touchdown. Never liked him as an announcer before, absolutely hate him now. Also, the idiot said the game was 'almost' as good as Justin Timberlake's halftime performance, during the 4th quarter, he was by far the worst part of the whole game for me.
Brady got his skirt dirty. Rules will change.
Totally agree about Collinsworth he was absolutely killing me and I think he made me hate the patriots more then I did before. I agreed with both plays they reviewed. I did not see the receiver bobble the ball and so he did get two feet in before the left foot went out of bounds. If he did bobble then it was definitely not enough to overturn the call. And the last one with ertz I thought even should have been confirmed instead of stands because he got 3 steps in after catching it so no question he was a runner. And I will avoid all games being called by Chris Collinsworth especially if its for the Patriots.
This was an awesome game. If someone would have told me at the beginning of the season that the man who would dethrone Brady in the Super Bowl was Nick Foles. I'd punched them in the mouth.

Also, Carson Wentz proposed to a young lady from Lexington at the castle
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL