Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region predictions by districts
Thoughts/Predictions for region by districts
57th: 1.) JC; 2.) Paintsville
58th: 1.) Lawrence; 2.) FC
59th: 1.) SV; 2.) Pikeville
60th: 1.) PC; 2.) Belfry
Where is the 57th district tournament played?
57th at JC
57th Paintsville JC
58th Betsy Layne Prestonsburg
60th PCC Phelps
59th SV East Ridge
57th: JC winner Paintsville Runner up
58th: LC winner FC runner up
59th: SV winner East Ridge Runner up
60th: Pike C. winner Belfry Runner up
FrozenColonel Wrote:57th: 1.) JC; 2.) Paintsville
58th: 1.) Lawrence; 2.) FC
59th: 1.) SV; 2.) Pikeville
60th: 1.) PC; 2.) Belfry

I may want to change my prediction for the 58th since FC is not at full strength and is not playing as well as I thought they would,
58th: 1.) Lawrence Co 2.) BL
57th Paintsville winner and JC runner up
58th Lawrence County winner and FC runner up
60th PCC Winner and Phelps runner up Not sure what is up with Belfry
59th SV winner and Pikeville runner up
FrozenColonel Wrote:I may want to change my prediction for the 58th since FC is not at full strength and is not playing as well as I thought they would,
58th: 1.) Lawrence Co 2.) BL

not possible lawrence and BL play in the first round and FC plays pburg
Surprised to see so many going with East Ridge. I guess winning 4 of their last 15 has people really impressed.
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
SouthEast18 Wrote:not possible lawrence and BL play in the first round and FC plays pburg

That is right I was thinking Lawrence was 1 in that district
I still think that it will Be Lawrence 1 and well, i don't know,.... P-burg may upset FC... where is 58th played?
Motley Wrote:Surprised to see so many going with East Ridge. I guess winning 4 of their last 15 has people really impressed.

They are not likely to get out of their district but they will be a tough out I do believe.... Pikeville by 6 though
Motley Wrote:Surprised to see so many going with East Ridge. I guess winning 4 of their last 15 has people really impressed.

FrozenColonel Wrote:They are not likely to get out of their district but they will be a tough out I do believe.... Pikeville by 6 though

Pikeville has beaten East Ridge twice, by margins of 16 points and 31 points. I don't see where people are thinking that ER will somehow win that game. It's possible I guess, but I don't see it. Pikeville IMO is the 2nd best team in the region.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]