Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the new coach at UK?
CoachB Wrote:Just wait and see, then you can apologize. Chill out dude.

I'm as chill as can be, and personally, would love to see Donovan here. But all the rumors flying and people throwing B.S. speculations around is ridiculous.
alfus21 Wrote:For those interested. Pitino said he had zero interest in the job...

>>Pitino not interested<<
Alfus that is a joke!!!When Pitino talks sports writers usually write in pencil if you know what I mean.I dont really think hes a fat headed liar,,I believe he really believes the things he says when he says it,,,but like some women he too can change his mind as quick and he can cuzz someone out.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm as chill as can be, and personally, would love to see Donovan here. But all the rumors flying and people throwing B.S. speculations around is ridiculous.
Comfort eagle is so cool if he dont keep moving he would freeze.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Alfus that is a joke!!!When Pitino talks sports writers usually write in pencil if you know what I mean.I dont really think hes a fat headed liar,,I believe he really believes the things he says when he says it,,,but like some women he too can change his mind as quick and he can cuzz someone out.

What are you talking about? He has ZERO interest in coming to Kentucky. He could easily have a top 10 team next season and has already been there, done that with Kentucky.

If Pitino even gets a chance at the job I'll never post on here again.

Zero chance he's coming or that he will even think about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Easy now alfus I dont think he will come either friend Im talking about believing things he says in the press.Boy what a way to talk to a guy who backed tubby.Gee whiz.I would hate to miss your posts.I remember him saying he was 99% sure he was not leaving ky,,and 99.9% sure he was going to redshirt jeff sheppard,,still pals alfus i should not have posted THAT IS CRZAY ALFUS,,SORRY FOR THAT
i TOO WILL FOLLOW Minnesota Alfus.On Hernation.com they posted tubby was hiring fired marshall coach Jirsa.
I think Donavan will pull a pitino and leave what appears to be the best job in the world to billy.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Easy now alfus I dont think he will come either friend Im talking about believing things he says in the press.Boy what a way to talk to a guy who backed tubby.Gee whiz.I would hate to miss your posts.I remember him saying he was 99% sure he was not leaving ky,,and 99.9% sure he was going to redshirt jeff sheppard,,still pals alfus i should not have posted THAT IS CRZAY ALFUS,,SORRY FOR THAT

Old school Dawg Wrote:i TOO WILL FOLLOW Minnesota Alfus.On Hernation.com they posted tubby was hiring fired marshall coach Jirsa.

Yeah I know what you mean OSD.

It will be interesting to see Tubby's staff. I'm surprised he didn't hire Hobbs with him though. But Minnesota will be a great team for years to come regardless with Tubby at the helm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Were still pals?Did you see anything about Marshall,s coach being hired by tubby?There big pals.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Were still pals?Did you see anything about Marshall,s coach being hired by tubby?There big pals.

:thumpsup:

No I didn't know anything about it until you told me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]