Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIVE WORD: Story Game
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa
I think it may be more interesting if we add five words at a time.. WHat you think?
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his underarms. Can you imagine?

Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. No wonder my tires went flat.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to

Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and
I post at the same time as people all the time on threads like this. I deleted a few of them. Haha, I have to write my term paper anyway tonight.

thetribe Wrote:I post at the same time as people all the time on threads like this. I deleted a few of them. Haha, I have to write my term paper anyway tonight.

This is going to be a masterpiece.. Don't mess it up!!SmileWink
This may be the dumbest thread I ever created. Smile Leave it to me.. The story sux..
so far it does, anyway Smile
then write somethin. i think its pretty cool and im wantin to keep it goin but nobody will post
Tom and jane went up
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and tie
Black and Gold Wrote:Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer on

were already way past this
Tom and jane went up to the ole smoke house
you all suck
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel
bizmark Wrote:you all suck

:lmao:
Doc Holliday Wrote:Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel

:lmao:
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and smack my neighbors fat wife.
DevilsWin Wrote:Tom and jane went up to the ole smoke house
to check out how the
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]