Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIVE WORD: Story Game
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppersand three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face,
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold
What?
b/c there was snow on the ground!Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground!
Shew what part of ONE WORD doesn't everyone understand.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha joke
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:Shew what part of ONE WORD doesn't everyone understand.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha joke

Its five words now./
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i went a couple words over but i didnt want to look like a retard that i would've if i didnt finish that sentence!
[quote=TOMCAT06]i went a couple words over but i didnt want to look like a retard that i would've if i didnt finish that sentence![/q

That is the whole point let someone else finish it in there words
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground! I qucikly grabbed an ugly
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground! I qucikly grabbed an ugly picture of George W Bush
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground! I qucikly grabbed an ugly picture of George W Bush. I then took that picture
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground! I qucikly grabbed an ugly picture of George W Bush. I then took that picture and lit it on fire.
Today I bought new tires for my bicycle. Shew they went flat. Now what? I just paid $999.99 for one lousy can of fix-a-flat. Boy scouts are nicer smelling than your old stinky grandpa. That old geezer never washes his feet or his underwear. They make me want to eat chicken noodle soup and pass gas thru a funnel. Well, next thing you know I was sleeping outside the Salvation Army office in Ashland. When I was awoke by the sound of a car speeding toward me. I jumped up and ran straight for the plasma center. When I got there they gave me a pack of ever lasting gob stoppers and three cans of Coca Cola. I was so mad that I ran out the door. Staring danger in the face, I ran for the border. Crossing into Ohio with only my underwear and shoes on. I looked down to see it had to be cold b/c there was snow on the ground! I qucikly grabbed an ugly picture of George W Bush. I then took that picture and lit it on fire, along with a DevilsWin photo.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:i went a couple words over but i didnt want to look like a retard that i would've if i didnt finish that sentence!
couple words over makes one____________________