Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 68 South Laurel 62
Final from the Corbin Arena.

And just like that, South is done.

TongueirateSho
Congrats to Bears
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final from the Corbin Arena.

TongueirateSho
Way to go Black Bears!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final from the Corbin Arena.

TongueirateSho

Harlan County made it look easy Confusednicker:
And just like that Whitley is done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:And just like that Whitley is done

Are you trying to make some kind of point? or do you just need a kleenex?:biglmao:

[Image: https://www.google.com/search?q=dead+red...VyIHIVUXM:]

[Image: http://moziru.com/images/dead-clipart-cardinal-8.jpg]
Lol so it’s ok that u said it lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It’s ok to make fun of us for losing but if u lose and ppl do it back to u, u can’t take it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol
ekff Wrote:Lol so it’s ok that u said it lol..

I didn't cry about it. Did I claim that Whitley County is world champs? lol
ekff Wrote:It’s ok to make fun of us for losing but if u lose and ppl do it back to u, u can’t take it

I most certainly can take it. I've been taking it for decades. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Harlan County made it look easy Confusednicker:

That’s interesting. I just got home from Corbin and saw SL scratch and claw back within three a couple of times against a very good Harlan County squad.

But I guess you were there? Lol
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:That’s interesting. I just got home from Corbin and saw SL scratch and claw back within three a couple of times against a very good Harlan County squad.

But I guess you were there? Lol

You saw South Laurel get spanked. I'm always there.:biggrin:

You got that right.
That's what happens when you hire somebody politically that's only going to stay for two years while there kid plays.
Hence the reason I gave up on Whitley long ago.

I guess your both losers tonight :Thumbs:
It's always a good day when South loses in any sport.
Congratulations Lady Bears!!
All the hating on South! You Whitley guys get butt hurt from losing 3 times to them? Lol. One time by more than 30. Coach put the JV in to give you a shot. I like the girls at Whitley but you parents are sad.
Good game, thought South was going to make a full comeback and take the win. Both teams excellent and wish the South seniors success in their futures and best of luck to Harlan County tonight.
Down 6, 40 seconds left with possession and South’s coach picks up a T. It wasn’t likely they were going to come back, but that killed their chances. Hate watching coaches pick up T’s in situations like that. Completely selfish.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Down 6, 40 seconds left with possession and South’s coach picks up a T. It wasn’t likely they were going to come back, but that killed their chances. Hate watching coaches pick up T’s in situations like that. Completely selfish.

Sorry, really didn’t mean for it to happen... I was talking to another ref and the other came out of no where and got me!!! #SelfishCoach
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Down 6, 40 seconds left with possession and South’s coach picks up a T. It wasn’t likely they were going to come back, but that killed their chances. Hate watching coaches pick up T’s in situations like that. Completely selfish.

With no warning you would think the ref wanted the game to be about him.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Good game, thought South was going to make a full comeback and take the win. Both teams excellent and wish the South seniors success in their futures and best of luck to Harlan County tonight.
I watched SL earlier in the season, and thought the same thing. Great team and great work ethic for the players I saw that night. I like that team.

If that happened the way you said it did, not only is it selfish but it's kind of stupid, too.

Ball Dad Wrote:With no warning you would think the ref wanted the game to be about him.
Happens all too often!
I deserved a T in the 3rd Q but didn’t get it... didnt really think I did when I got one... and definitely wasn’t trying to get one then...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I watched SL earlier in the season, and thought the same thing. Great team and great work ethic for the players I saw that night. I like that team.

If that happened the way you said it did, not only is it selfish but it's kind of stupid, too.

Happens all too often!
If south makes FT'S none of this matters or happens missed 7-8 in 3rd while making the comeback. great comeback congrats to HC

South not gonna win much as long as they have the coach. He is not real good. If Randy had those players he would be regional champs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It's always a good day when South loses in any sport.

:truestory:
Ball Dad Wrote:All the hating on South! You Whitley guys get butt hurt from losing 3 times to them? Lol. One time by more than 30. Coach put the JV in to give you a shot. I like the girls at Whitley but you parents are sad.

I bet you needed some tucks after watching the two schools play on the gridiron Confusednicker:
KingCommodore Wrote:South not gonna win much as long as they have the coach. He is not real good. If Randy had those players he would be regional champs.

mediocre at best.