Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints at Indy to Kickoff 2007 NFL Season
NFL ANNOUNCES NATIONALLY TELEVISED KICKOFF WEEKEND & THANKSGIVING GAMES
The NFL announced on Monday its 2007 Kickoff Weekend national television schedule -including a Monday night doubleheader-and its Thanksgiving Day national TV tripleheader.
In a tradition that began in 2004, the Super Bowl champion annually hosts the NFL Thursday night season kickoff the following year. This September 6 at 7:30 PM CT on NBC, the Super Bowl XLI champion Colts will welcome the New Orleans Saints to Indianapolis........

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroom...cleid=3373
should be a shoot out
Can not wait to watch my saints play the colts in what should have been the super bowl from last year
Black and Gold Wrote:Can not wait to watch my saints play the colts in what should have been the super bowl from last year

shouldnt have been the super bowl. the bears completley out played new orleans in the nfc championship and you know that.
bizmark Wrote:shouldnt have been the super bowl. the bears completley out played new orleans in the nfc championship and you know that.

Yea but we can look thru our Black and Gold glasses and see it our way.Smile

The Saints really did not play as good as I had hoped against the Bears but they may come together next year and play better.
Colts all the way.