Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF, I'm Jessie Winker
I can't wait to get out of Cincinnati. The fact that this team is going to run out Billy Hamilton yet again and hit leadoff, as the PROVEN, WORST leadoff hitter in the game again for another season, tells me that Winker has ZERO chance of ever playing for this Reds team. Billy Hamilton is a complete NOVELTY item this Reds team can't afford to have play everyday yet again, he's proven over the last 5 years he CAN'T hit, and should have been gotten rid of this past year. The fact I have to watch this CLOWN Hamilton even play yet again for this Reds team, tells me this organization ISN'T serious about winning anytime soon.
I think your point is valid, but I disagree some. Winker needs to prove himself this year when he gets his chances, when he does that, then yes Winker needs to play over Hamilton.

My understanding is they are rotating the 4 outfielders. That isnt a bad thing, Hamilton normally has 2 stents on the DL every year from breaking down so giving him more rest may help.

This is basically year 2 for Winker, the pitchers have had a chance to figure him out, if he continues to have a good showing, then yes he should play over hamilton, no question.
Couldn't disagree with you more about rotating players. Give me a good example when this has ever worked. Hamilton has PROVED over the past 5 season's he can't hit, period, end of story. Play Schebler ever day in center and Winker in right. We as Reds fans need something to look forward to ASAP, and not watch Hamilton hit .230 and have an OBP of .282 yet again, as your lead off hitter in year 6 of this experiment, that ship has sailed. The players retarding this teams grow are the following. 1) Homer Bailey, worst contract in Reds history. 2) Billy Hamilton is a novelty item, something this team can't afford to have. 3) Jose Peraza is only playing because the Reds have to try and make the Todd Frazier trade mean something. These are really the only 3 players I have issues with on this team, ALL 3 should be gone ASAP, in order for this teams growth to continue, and not be the same ole same ole pile of DUNG.

Here is what this Reds team lineup should be once Senzel get's called up in 6-8 weeks, waiting any longer doesn't affect his clock anyway, Planky.

1) Winker RF
2) Gennett 2B
3) Votto 1B
4) Duvall LF
5) Suarez 3B
6) Schebler CF
7) Senzel SS
8) Barnhart C
9) Pitcher
LOL you have got to be kidding me ,right? This is the Reds 2018 Opening day Line up. WTF!

1) Winker LF
2) Suarez 3B
3) Votto 1B
4) Gennett 2B
5) Schebler RF
6) Barnhart C
7) Peraza SS
8) Bailey P
9) Hamilton CF

So in reality the Reds have ONLY 18 outs , or 6 innings of outs with this line up.

My GOD how much easier could you make it for Schezer today, batting Peraza, Bailey, Hamilton ALL in a row, what a joke of a line up. The fact Duvall, your BEST RBI guy isn't in the line up over Hamilton is a complete joke. This Reds organization needs to wake up and buy a clue, and stop force feeding us a couple of .220 hitters and the pitcher spot ALL in a row. This organization really is clueless.
Tiger Roar Wrote:Couldn't disagree with you more about rotating players. Give me a good example when this has ever worked. Hamilton has PROVED over the past 5 season's he can't hit, period, end of story. Play Schebler ever day in center and Winker in right. We as Reds fans need something to look forward to ASAP, and not watch Hamilton hit .230 and have an OBP of .282 yet again, as your lead off hitter in year 6 of this experiment, that ship has sailed. The players retarding this teams grow are the following. 1) Homer Bailey, worst contract in Reds history. 2) Billy Hamilton is a novelty item, something this team can't afford to have. 3) Jose Peraza is only playing because the Reds have to try and make the Todd Frazier trade mean something. These are really the only 3 players I have issues with on this team, ALL 3 should be gone ASAP, in order for this teams growth to continue, and not be the same ole same ole pile of DUNG.

Here is what this Reds team lineup should be once Senzel get's called up in 6-8 weeks, waiting any longer doesn't affect his clock anyway, Planky.

1) Winker RF
2) Gennett 2B
3) Votto 1B
4) Duvall LF
5) Suarez 3B
6) Schebler CF
7) Senzel SS
8) Barnhart C
9) Pitcher

Players dont play every day anymore, if every player gets a day off during the week, that means there is 3 days the 4th outfielder will play, not counting in game substitutes.

Baileys contract is only bad, because he has been injured, his contract is actually a steal compared to the market contracts of other teams.

Hamiltons contract is below average for a non power outfielder so try again.

Peraza, who do you want to replace him with? Gennett isnt a proven everyday player yet.

Yet you left off the worst contract on the team in Votto. This contract has hamstrung the Reds for years and will for the remaining 6 years of the deal. $25M a year for a bat is ridiculous to pay.
It's clear YOU can't see the forest for the tree's. Bailey, Hamilton, and Peraza ARE all SHITTY MLB players to begin with, how now brown cow? Bailey is at best a .500 pitcher, injury or no injury, Hamilton has proven he can't hit MLB pitching, Peraza has been let go by two other organizations, after one year. Protect all these guys as much as you want. Votto at least produces, but I would still trade him if I could. This organization STINKS top to bottom, bottom line.
Tiger Roar Wrote:It's clear YOU can't see the forest for the tree's. Bailey, Hamilton, and Peraza ARE all SHITTY MLB players to begin with, how now brown cow? Bailey is at best a .500 pitcher, injury or no injury, Hamilton has proven he can't hit MLB pitching, Peraza has been let go by two other organizations, after one year. Protect all these guys as much as you want. Votto at least produces, but I would still trade him if I could. This organization STINKS top to bottom, bottom line.

Bailey pitched a great game yesterday not sure what kool aid your drinking.
Kool Aid? Homer Bailey's career record is 66 W 64 L. That's about as close to a .500 pitcher as you can get. So I'm guessing 1 game means he's a cy young candidate this season, you need to go buy a clue, dummy!
Tiger Roar Wrote:Kool Aid? Homer Bailey's career record is 66 W 64 L. That's about as close to a .500 pitcher as you can get. So I'm guessing 1 game means he's a cy young candidate this season, you need to go buy a clue, dummy!

Bailey has 2 more no hitters than you do.

BTW your boy Winker is 2 for 7 with 4 strikeouts.
YOUR BOY Hamilton is 1 for 11 with 5 strikeouts, and ZERO walks. Winker is the YOUNG UNKNOWN future for this team. Hamilton is in his 6th year now and has already proven he CAN'T hit, period end of story. Bailey has 2 no hitters, BIG F%CKING DEAL, he's a .500 pitcher at best and ISN'T a part of this teams future. I don't understand what part of this argument you don't understand, then again as much as the guys razz you on Blurgrasspreps, it sounds like you live in your mom's basement, BTW stop touching yourself to that Homer Bailey FAT HEAD> Shame on you, and take a shower for Christ sake. Typical Cincinnati, rose colored glasses wearing, ass clown, who knows nothing about sports. CHECK MATE!!!