Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Cordia still in question for next year 2018-19
HCS Wrote:Cordia did have to forfeit all of its games in 2014 and didn't play in tournament competition in 2015 and 2016, so the KHSAA must have won something there.
Pillersdorf must be pretty good though, I will agree with that. I've seen many supporters of closing schools use the "it will hurt our community and will be rough on the kids argument" and they always lose.

Well, I think Cordia decided to take their medicine there and move along there for whatever reason.
I don't remember a court battle over any of that stuff. I just remember all the injunctions over player eligibility.
Seems odd they would be so quick to litigate and let that one go...
[Image:

] Double Wowza! Ole Fatpat and the entourage hit the city of Pburg wide freaking open few days ago on a espionage mission like no other bruh! Mission Goosecreek! Driving down 80past Allen and BoPo grabbed a wild goose off the median and that thing wild as JPC on speed brutha! Sitting at a stoplight in downtown Pbergy and CT was vaping and rolled the window down and that goose got loose! Goose went vertical and hit the power lines and power went out all over the freaking city! Magnum hit the gas pedal and the NOS button and all kinds of pandemonium took place and we was getting out of dodge bruh! Came off 23 onto 80 on two wheels and hid out at BOE members house until things settled down! It was bananaz baby! #goosewasloose #poweroutagescareabigman #espionagelevelJPCstyle #sorrybouthat More mash taters please!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:They've been appealed all the way to federal court and the lawyers know what they're doing.

Looks like you're right - WYMT reported Cordia won the appeal.
[Image:

]

#isthenewgymreadyyet #newshipmentwasntwhattheyoredered More mash taters please!!!
from what I gather Cordia is fielding a team this season. They do have a schedule, granted that can always be canceled.

Jerry Stacy is the Headcoach

Heres the roster
# Name Position Yr. # Name Position Yr.
31 Hunter Combs G So. 1 Darryen Pringle PG Jr.
10 Anthony Glasgow G Sr. 22 Donavan Stidham G So.
12 Kalil Harris F, G Jr. 20 Randdy Taveras GUARD Jr.
21 Anthony Hidalgo G Jr. 30 David Yak C So.
14 Ricardo Ortiz So.

and heres the link to the current schedule. So I would say that right now they are a go
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k.../?id=80496
i believe in tradition and history. I think it would be a travesty to lose the school. It means a great deal to the community and for old timers like me there is a certain Ora when talking about the school and the schools in the area.
M.C. Napier, Dilce Combs, Whitesburg and Fleming-Neon, among others, also had a lot of tradition.
yep, played against them all or coached at those gyms. Napier was a great gym.
State has no concern with closing community schools
E's Army Wrote:State has no concern with closing community schools

True - that's why I think Cordia must have the best lawyer around or Knott has one of the worst. Those other schools were all quite a bit larger than Cordia, which doesn't appear to even be in an actual town like some of the others.