Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Jones for Senator?
I personally think he is mind-numbingly ignorant and acts like a punk to boot. What's your opinion? No, I'm not happy with Mitch McConnell but I would prefer him over Jones 100-1.
I will not vote for either.
I would vote for rosie o'donnell before I would vote for the unsuffrrable jones.
Curious If UK will have to break all ties with Jones and ksr if he tries for public office? I would hope so
I would be surprised if he does run. He's said many times on the air that KSR is his dream & life's work. The website would probably survive if he did get elected, but the radio show would be gone in less than two years, if not sooner. People that tune in do so to hear Matt, not Ryan, Shannon or Drew.... those guys are good, but Matt drives the bus. He leaves it now, it will never regain the steam it has.

KSR is opening a restaurant in Lexington.
The KSR website has had some of it's overall highest traffic numbers the past few years.
KSR has had the best ratings book in every demographic, in every market they are in for at least the last two or three years.
KSR has some of the highest streaming numbers in the country. Only behind major national shows.
Hey Kentucky! also has been doing excellent TV viewership & online ratings.
Yes, I am a fan (as most people on here already know) but you have to admit, KSR is on a magical run.

The overwhelming majority of KSR listeners are conservatives.... Matt is a liberal. I don't think the people who are fans of KSR will help Matt get that many votes.

I do think it's way past time for Mitch to get voted out though.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would vote for rosie o'donnell before I would vote for the unsuffrrable jones.
Curious If UK will have to break all ties with Jones and ksr if he tries for public office? I would hope so

JMI removed Matt for Rex Chapman. That was the only official UK/KSR tie.

Everything else is on a stand-alone basis. Other than denying media credentials to KSR staff, I don't think UK can do much more to distance themselves from KSR. Could be wrong, but KSR has never made claims to be an official UK media platform.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The gap between Matt Jones legs is certain big enough to fit in with the rest of the skanks in Washington.
Matt Jones is an idiot.
If I had to listen to Matt Jones for more than 10 seconds, I would become a Duke or a Louisville fan...I detest the guy with everything in me.
^^Why?

Other than the fact that he sounds EXACTLY like Gilbert Godfried?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I would be surprised if he does run. He's said many times on the air that KSR is his dream & life's work. The website would probably survive if he did get elected, but the radio show would be gone in less than two years, if not sooner. People that tune in do so to hear Matt, not Ryan, Shannon or Drew.... those guys are good, but Matt drives the bus. He leaves it now, it will never regain the steam it has.

KSR is opening a restaurant in Lexington.
The KSR website has had some of it's overall highest traffic numbers the past few years.
KSR has had the best ratings book in every demographic, in every market they are in for at least the last two or three years.
KSR has some of the highest streaming numbers in the country. Only behind major national shows.
Hey Kentucky! also has been doing excellent TV viewership & online ratings.
Yes, I am a fan (as most people on here already know) but you have to admit, KSR is on a magical run.

The overwhelming majority of KSR listeners are conservatives.... Matt is a liberal. I don't think the people who are fans of KSR will help Matt get that many votes.

I do think it's way past time for Mitch to get voted out though.

You could put a monkey behind a mic with a phone number to call about UK sports and thousands of idiots would call asking if Richie was going to start.
Matt Jones has always had a liberal lean so it wouldn't be surprising to see abortion on demand, 63 genders, and a whole host of liberal legislation pushed by him. I'm not a McConnell fan but I would take him over Matt Jones any day.