Poll: Which Comes First?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Woman President
51.72%
Woman head coach of men's NCAA basketball team
27.59%
Neither will ever come
20.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Will Come First?
A woman President of the U.S. or a woman head coach of a men's NCAA basketball team?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:A woman President of the U.S. or a woman head coach of a men's NCAA basketball team?

President
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Yea president
President.
Probably President, oddly enough.

womens b-ball coach Pat Summit.
Wow I think this might be the dumbest thread I have seen on here....BUt if I had to pick I would say President even though I would love to see Pat Summit coach a mens team
President
Not being sexist, but I doubt that either will happen......... If you think about all the more simple people in life, and all the old fashioned people, not to mention the people who think women aren't smart enough to clean their own butt, it's hard to get a majority of the people who are left to vote a woman in.

Basketball coach: I doubt it just because it would be too hard to get players to be motivated by a woman.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I would have to say neither. But if I had to chose it would be president.
ComfortEagle Wrote:A woman President of the U.S. or a woman head coach of a men's NCAA basketball team?
Neither because the world is so Closed Minded
Hopefully neither. Big Grin
ronald_reagan Wrote:Hopefully neither. Big Grin

I agree.

If I had to choose one I would pick the basketball coach.
If I had to choose it would definately be a woman basketball coach. Honestly I think there are a few women coaches that would be successful coachin the men..
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:Neither because the world is so Closed Minded

Close minded is not the answer to everything. People do not want a woman as a leader, could you imagine a woman President on her period? She might drop a nuke on some country and get us into a war.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Close minded is not the answer to everything. People do not want a woman as a leader, could you imagine a woman President on her period? She might drop a nuke on some country and get us into a war.

:lmao:
I think it will be a woman president. Can you imagine though, pms with nukes... scary thought.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.