Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Check
All Dems have to run on is nothing, so, it's slime, slime, slime. And incredibly, many people are starting to buy in. Especially as that may apply to President Trump and the good job he's doing.

A little visit to the recent past...
Like the attack at Pearl Harbor, Obama's "RED LINE" will live in infamy. As this latest gas attack in Syria clearly demonstrates, Syria still has chemical weapons.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
"Hours after President Trump condemned an alleged poison gas attack in Syria over the weekend, Damascus said one of its air bases had come under attack, first blaming the U.S., but later Israel."
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...ack-in-dou

But remember what the venerable John Kerry emphatically proclaimed to us back in 2014?

ARTICLE EXCERPT----
"The outcry leads us to revisit a 2014 claim from former Secretary of State John Kerry. Kerry said in a television interview that in Syria, "we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ical-weap/

Obama Administration Motto: "We will tell no lie before it's time."

The midterms of 2018 are coming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
“...what a good job President Trump is doing.”

Here in the echo chamber, he does no wrong. Unbenounced to ALL he says, “We’re pulling out of Syria.” Then, here comes the gas. Barack Obama was not a saint nor savior. Just simple proof that politics, the art of politics, the calculations of politics, make hedgers and dodgers and sidesteppers of most all who enter in. It is hard to look at the volatility in the Market and not see in it a mirror held up to the volatility in the Chief Occupant of the White House. The jury on Trump is still out: but the evidence is coming in. We’ll see.
What was it that you posted about Trump when the stock market was at its' all time high??
I truly cannot remember the exact post but I'll try to find it.
Granny Bear Wrote:What was it that you posted about Trump when the stock market was at its' all time high??
I truly cannot remember the exact post but I'll try to find it.

Look at the membership of Mar Lago. I say again, look at the membership of Mar Lago. When multinational pig farms don’t have to worry about pumping feces into the air in poor peoples back yards, why, GB, you look up a post and figure it out.
Meanwhile back to Syria: Assad may be the lesser devil, but he’s a devil all the same. And Vladimir Putin is honing in on tyrant status. Let’s hope it isn’t he who holds the real dossier on the Tweeter in Chief.
I was starting to like Trump and the decisions he made for a while after he disappointed me on a couple things earlier on such as extending Obama's rule where contractors pretty much have to affirm same-sex "marriage" and then watering down a religious freedom bill. I understand he was stuck with a tough group to work with even though it's a Republican-led House and Senate, although not by much - but signing that bill funding planned parenthood was a great disappointment. They'll never admit it, but deep down that's the number one issue for both parties when it comes to tugging the funding. And the Republicans, including Trump, caved on it.

When a Republican administration is in charge, all it does is slows down how fast the liberal agenda advances. It doesn't actually counter the agenda. The Democrats are getting way out of control - everything from gender fluidity to same-sex "marriage" to infanticide on demand to alcohol and weed on every building of every block. That omnibus bill was terrible and if they hope to retain the House then they better come up with something. Even though the Republicans have nearly 240 seats I feel like we have an evenly split majority. If they keep caving again and again they could even lose the Senate in a year where they should retain it pretty easily considering the Democrats have so many seats to defend.