Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2008
Seen were Jared Zabransky the QB for Boise State will be gracing the cover for NCAA 08 Football which will come out during the summertime. NCAA Football is one of my all time favorite games and for sure I will be purchasing it. Congrats Jared on landing the 08 cover.
Yea this is a sweet game. I have own like from 2000 to this year. This years game wasent has good as 2006 though. Hopefully 2008 will be better. Its awesome on 360 and cant wait to play it on PS3.
I can't wait to get it!!!
I will have no life when this game comes out.
I agree Braves Fan. Each and every year the NCAA football game comes out, my life pretty much revolves around work and coming home and leading Bama to the national championship, lol..I cant wait for it..Ive always thought its a better game than Madden, unlike most people, but Ill be in the same place in line, ready to hand them my pre-order card, at the same part of the middle of July..its somewhat of a tradition, lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I agree Braves Fan. Each and every year the NCAA football game comes out, my life pretty much revolves around work and coming home and leading Bama to the national championship, lol..I cant wait for it..Ive always thought its a better game than Madden, unlike most people, but Ill be in the same place in line, ready to hand them my pre-order card, at the same part of the middle of July..its somewhat of a tradition, lol

You preorder? I never have and got it at walmart the day it came out.
yeah, my brothers dont either, but im stupid like that man, lol..I do it just in case..but im sure you go to the same Walmart I do (Pikeville) and Ive been told that doing that is a waste of time, but I just do it just in case, lol..
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You preorder? I never have and got it at walmart the day it came out.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, my brothers dont either, but im stupid like that man, lol..I do it just in case..but im sure you go to the same Walmart I do (Pikeville) and Ive been told that doing that is a waste of time, but I just do it just in case, lol..

I go to Pikeville Walmart, and have never gotten a reserve copy, get it the Tuesday it comes out.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I go to Pikeville Walmart, and have never gotten a reserve copy, get it the Tuesday it comes out.

Yeah same here, always there bright and early to get my copy.
There every mourning the day it comes out and up til the next mourning. I wonder how UK rankings wll look on this game.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:There every mourning the day it comes out and up til the next mourning. I wonder how UK rankings wll look on this game.

Id say they will be up there better than they have been in past NCAA Football games. The better be anyways, or I will riot, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Seen were Jared Zabransky the QB for Boise State will be gracing the cover for NCAA 08 Football which will come out during the summertime. NCAA Football is one of my all time favorite games and for sure I will be purchasing it. Congrats Jared on landing the 08 cover.
i was hoping jared would have got picked in the draft but he didn't
t-cat50 Wrote:i was hoping jared would have got picked in the draft but he didn't

I seen were he signed a free agent contract with the Texans I think it was.
-STATS- Wrote:I seen were he signed a free agent contract with the Texans I think it was.
thats good
Yea one of the new plays ironically is the Statue of Liberty who would have thunk it. LOL.
Read about it on ebgames website. Russell, Quinn, or Smith should have been on the cover though.
I would say that UK will be a B+ on there with there offense being a A- and there Def a C+ or B-...BTW I am the king of that game lol Tongue
i think zabransky is a good choice for the cover. undefeated team and good bowl game
t-cat50 Wrote:i think zabransky is a good choice for the cover. undefeated team and good bowl game

my life arounds the dynasty mode in this game lol, i started playin back on the PS1 in '01 and been at it ever since. still playin dynasty on the 360 version since last summer.
cig107 Wrote:I would say that UK will be a B+ on there with there offense being a A- and there Def a C+ or B-...BTW I am the king of that game lol Tongue

Well apparently you havent played me Smile
I would play anyone for there house/car..or whatever else they would like to lose!
7-17-07, can't wait.
LSU will be awesome next year
Just two more weeks till it comes out! Cant Wait!
Right on bro, cant wait either!!
-STATS- Wrote:Just two more weeks till it comes out! Cant Wait!
I pre-orderd my copy last week and i'm counting down the days, Im so pumped for it i cant wait.
Does anyone know if Game Stop would have a tournament? Like a Madden tourny. I think it would be pretty cool...
Thats where i pre-orderd it and they said they were thinking about having one.
i like the game also i have won 6 national championships in a row with Kentucky on the 2006 game my Defense is awsome offense is so so.
rallo316 Wrote:i like the game also i have won 6 national championships in a row with Kentucky on the 2006 game my Defense is awsome offense is so so.

Doesnt sound like a real life UK team though, lol.
Three days to go and I can't wait.