Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The *NEW 5 WORD STORY
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out.
[quote=DevilsWin]A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind. So I ate him also
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also, but he tasted like fish.
long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte the ants and latte was
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth. I really started to wonder
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth. I really started to wonder if the bag was magical.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth. I really started to wonder if the bag was magical. So I wished for a
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth. I really started to wonder if the bag was magical. So I wished for a, UK Men's Basketball National Championship.
A long long time ago, when I was in the woods with my red socks I saw a huge snake. It said hello to me as I was milking cows with my awesome latex gloves.The cow turned around and headed for the main gate. It had the runs so I got a big bucket. Next thing you know a big, green two-headed monstershowed up with Rick Flairand gave the big chop. Then four guys on horses, who all had automatic machineguns. BUT, they had NO BULLETSwhipped out their bowie knives and whittled a wooden frog. Ric said "WOOOO!, Nice Frog"!and did his ridiculous dance. After seeing all of this, the wizard cast a spell on the famous Nature Boy and turned him into a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. The Four Horsemen requested butter, but instead were given margarine. They got so mad they ate the wooden frog instead. Then the huge snake ate the four horsemen and their bodies tasted just like chicken. I realized my red socks weren't really red at all. That really freaked me out that the snake was colorblind.So I ate him also,but he tasted like fish. No Tartar Sauce, I'm Pissed--Ketchup will do the trick and it wasn't as good. Right then an aardvark appeared with a magical paper bag full of chocolate covered ants and a fresh Mocha Latte. The ants and latte were so crunchy that we all chipped at least one tooth. I really started to wonder if the bag was magical. So I wished for a, UK Men's Basketball National Championship.
The ghost of Caywood Ledford
The ghost of Caywood Ledford suddenly appeared and said, "Hey
The ghost of Caywood Ledford suddenly appeared and said, "Hey you're that Billie Gillespie guy.
The ghost of Caywood Ledford suddenly appeared and said, "Hey you're that Billie Gillespie guy." "That's Billie Clyde to you,"