Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA's Final Four
Two games took place today that featured the final four teams from last seasons Eastern and Wester Conference Finals. The Detriot Pistons v.s. The Miami Heat. The Dallas Mavericks v.s. The Phoenix Suns

Pistons-94
Heat-88

Suns-126
Mavs-104

Possible conference final match-ups again. Congrats and good luck.
y do the suns and mavs always score so dang much?
and if d-wade wasnt hurt then the heat would have beat the pistons by a good margin
all_region_player Wrote:y do the suns and mavs always score so dang much?

cause they both have great shooters and lioke to run a lot.
all_region_player Wrote:and if d-wade wasnt hurt then the heat would have beat the pistons by a good margin

actually ARP, they played back in November and Detroit beat Miami 87-85. In that game your boy "D-Wade" went 5-23 from the field. Good try though :howdy:
bizmark Wrote:cause they both have great shooters and lioke to run a lot.

Also because there is hardly any defense played in the NBA.
-STATS- Wrote:Also because there is hardly any defense played in the NBA.

yeah but nobody in the nba plays d
bizmark Wrote:yeah but nobody in the nba plays d

Like I said, lol.
let me re-phrase that stats. nobody in the nfl plays d, but most teams still dont score as much as the suns and mavs.

btw, i guess your a red sox fan from your avatar. did you see dice-k pitch the other day?
bizmark Wrote:btw, i guess your a red sox fan from your avatar. did you see dice-k pitch the other day?

I saw him, pretty good, but not enough for those Jet City Bats.
why do you always have to say weird names? but they beat seattle when he pitched. ichiro went 0-3 against him.
bizmark Wrote:why do you always have to say weird names? but they beat seattle when he pitched. ichiro went 0-3 against him.
I thought everyone knew that Seattle is known as Jet City because it's the home of Boeing Aircraft production.Cool
never mind i was wrong they did loose. i was sure you were gonna give me down the road about that one devilswin, but you kow i aint a big baseball guy. but why the bats dude thats goofy hahaha.