Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Steel to Reopen Idled Steel Mill Due to Trump's Tariffs
US Steel CEO: We're reopening an idled plant and bringing back 500 jobs due to Trump's tariffs.

http://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/us-steel-...riffs.html

This is how you make America Great again.
Bob Seger Wrote:US Steel CEO: We're reopening an idled plant and bringing back 500 jobs due to Trump's tariffs.

www.cnbc.com/2018/03/07/us-steel-reopening-plant-and-bringing-back-jobs-ceo-on-trump-tariffs.html

This is how you make America Great again.

Dang it Bob, you nationalists are killing me! My car payment is going to go up $1.00 a month now!!! I don't give a crap about all those factories in all those states with all those jobs and families, I'm saving for the new iphone XXX, the iphone I have now is 6 freaking months old!!!:HitWall:
Lol!!
That's hilarious
jetpilot Wrote:Dang it Bob, you nationalists are killing me! My car payment is going to go up $1.00 a month now!!! I don't give a crap about all those factories in all those states with all those jobs and families, I'm saving for the new iphone XXX, the iphone I have now is 6 freaking months old!!!:HitWall:

hitter Wrote:That's hilarious

Hilarious, yet true from the perspective of the left. In fact, cheap iphones in the US is one of the left's predominantly used analogies in lament of the so-far invisible 'trade war.'

- Because he was hungry, Esau agreed with his younger brother Jacob to give up his entire inheritance for a bowl of soup; Gen 25:24 (KJV)
"Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright."

Thus in the Bible, the lineage of the Patriarchs is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not Abraham, Isaac and Esau.

- Benjamin Franklin said "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- The daffodil liberal says, we can't afford to offend China. We must continue to act the fool in allowing them to steal our rightful world market share by supplanting our own technologies, inventions and goods with their own knockoff goods. Because woe is us, if we get into a trade war, the cost of our beloved iphones would soar. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do worry about the soybean production in the state of Kentucky.
mr.fundamental Wrote:I do worry about the soybean production in the state of Kentucky.

:eyeroll:

Yeah, I'm sure you've not slept for weeks.
Farmers in the Midwest could definitely be hurting by the looming trade war. China is going to take aim at US agriculture in response to the tariffs probably with a 25% tariff of their own on soybeans, wheat, beef, pork, and other products.

Fox News: Trade War Impact on American Farmers
Motley Wrote:Farmers in the Midwest could definitely be hurting by the looming trade war. China is going to take aim at US agriculture in response to the tariffs probably with a 25% tariff of their own on soybeans, wheat, beef, pork, and other products.

Fox News: Trade War Impact on American Farmers

I guess I don't see the difference here between what you're so concerned about and blackmail. Why pay somebody to punch you in the mouth everyday, hoping the next day it won't happen? Guess what, if you're the guy getting paid everyday like a clock, you'll never stop punching.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I guess I don't see the difference here between what you're so concerned about and blackmail. Why pay somebody to punch you in the mouth everyday, hoping the next day it won't happen? Guess what, if you're the guy getting paid everyday like a clock, you'll never stop punching.

Ok I guess.