Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudy Giuliani for President
I shall leave this right here...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestief...50224e6848

BTW...not a "liberal" magazine. Enjoy the article.
Rudolph Guliani, trying to get out ahead of a coming storm... blah, blah, blah, old lawyering trick. The check to Stormy was cut in San Francisco. That matters. The President cannot pardon his private harlot silencer if a crime was committed in California. Rudy, stick to politics, you are about ready to tangle with Big League folks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Rudolph Guliani, trying to get out ahead of a coming storm... blah, blah, blah, old lawyering trick. The check to Stormy was cut in San Francisco. That matters. The President cannot pardon his private harlot silencer if a crime was committed in California. Rudy, stick to politics, you are about ready to tangle with Big League folks.

Haha, yeah the all knowing Urban Cowboys of the world, like you?Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha, yeah the all knowing Urban Cowboys of the world, like you?Confusednicker:

We’ll see. Learn the Rudy word of the day, “Oops.” John Travolta made some money on URBAN COWBOY, and Debra Winger played “Sissy.”
With acid surety to Seger he said;

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Oh, Deutsche Bank...eh, we’ll see. As to “desperate,” I’ve already stated I do not believe the tweeting don will be impeached. I also believe he obstructed justice and has compromised financial ties.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It’s coming, Bob. Just be patient.
Deutsche Bank.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let’s wager a Pine Mountain Grill deluxe porterhouse: the Deutsche Bank don connections will so exceed any James Comey transgressions that your little musings will not just be laughable, but also demonstrably sophomoric. Put ‘er there ol’ chap.

Again the infallible one to Seger speaketh;

Bob Seger Wrote:Haha, yeah the all knowing Urban Cowboys of the world, like you?Confusednicker:

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We’ll see. Learn the Rudy word of the day, “Oops.” John Travolta made some money on URBAN COWBOY, and Debra Winger played “Sissy.”

Sombrero batting average, .000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:With acid surety to Seger he said;

Do you fail to understand that the game hasn’t really even started? This is all pre-game stuff. It’s why “we’ll see” is operational. It’s like your cheering because Michael Jordan keeps missing shots in warmups.
TheRealThing Wrote:With acid surety to Seger he said;

And that's the same batting average he finished the season with last year. And that's why he'll be stuck in the minors his whole career and never come close to sniffing the big leagues..
Bob Seger Wrote:And that's the same batting average he finished the season with last year. And that's why he'll be stuck in the minors his whole career and never come close to sniffing the big leagues..

It is impossible for him to embarrass himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:It is impossible for him to embarrass himself.

I’m ashamed of both of you. Favoring policies is one thing. But you guys look like fools. I’d cool the lectures there friendo.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I’m ashamed of both of you. Favoring policies is one thing. But you guys look like fools. I’d cool the lectures there friendo.

Yeah right, Mr. Social Conscience...I don't think that anyone has ever graced this board and made themselves look like a bigger fool than you do with every single post....You are the poster child!!

You don't seem to mind the Hillary Russian Collusion, the FBI conspiracy and the cover up, do you?

Talk about a bonafide, 100% U.S. Grade A, liberal hack hypocrite!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah right, Mr. Social Conscience...I don't think that anyone has ever graced this board and made themselves look like a bigger fool than you do with every single post....You are the poster child!!

You don't seem to mind the Hillary Russian Collusion, the FBI conspiracy and the cover up, do you?

I don't know what will be the eventual outcome of the witch hunt. I do know that conservatives are just as riled up as they were in the Presidential election, maybe more. Republicans will wind up holding the House because these guys never know when to shut up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah right, Mr. Social Conscience...I don't think that anyone has ever graced this board and made themselves look like a bigger fool than you do with every single post....You are the poster child!!

Apparently, your cap is on too tight. We’ll see, ol’ Bob.

“Rudy Guliani” for backtrack king, nominated by (wait for it)...the tweeting don.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Apparently, your cap is on too tight. We’ll see, ol’ Bob.

“Rudy Guliani” for backtrack king, nominated by (wait for it)...the tweeting don.

Keep telling you "friendo" that I don't have access to your proverbial cap...Look no further than the crack that lies between your gluteus maximus and you can that dilemma.:moon::moon::moon::moon:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Apparently, your cap is on too tight. We’ll see, ol’ Bob.

Bob Seger Wrote:Keep telling you "friendo" that I don't have access to your proverbial cap...Look no further than the crack that lies between your gluteus maximus and you can that dilemma.:moon::moon::moon::moon:

I knew it was just a question of time before he stole another of my colloquialisms. You ever seen anybody else use 'ol on here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I knew it was just a question of time before he stole another of my colloquialisms. You ever seen anybody else use 'ol on here?

Yes, TRT, using “ol’” is quite unique to you. 😂
Bob Seger Wrote:Keep telling you "friendo" that I don't have access to your proverbial cap...Look no further than the crack that lies between your gluteus maximus and you can that dilemma.:moon::moon::moon::moon:

It’s just funny now. That’s all.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yes, TRT, using “ol’” is quite unique to you. ��

Like I said, it's impossible to embarrass ol' Sombrero, borned again hard unto the art of projection.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I said, it's impossible to embarrass ol' Sombrero, borned again hard unto the art of projection.

Like I said, blah, blah, blah.

Rudy Guliani, “America's Mayor,” has become something of an attention prostitute, and a bit of a self-serving, authoritarian caricature of himself.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Like I said, blah, blah, blah.

Rudy Guliani, “America's Mayor,” has become something of an attention prostitute, and a bit of a self-serving, authoritarian caricature of himself.

I'm sure history will show Rudy Giuliani to pale when compared to you. Perhaps the fact you can't even spell his name reveals how ridiculous it is for you to attack yet another great American.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm sure history will show Rudy Giuliani to pale when compared to you. Perhaps the fact you can't even spell his name reveals how ridiculous it is for you to attack yet another great American.

Look at where he’s been since his mayorship. See the patterns. Drop the Edna Prude routine. 😂
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Look at where he’s been since his mayorship. See the patterns. Drop the Edna Prude routine. 😂

Edna prude is a fiction in your head as is everything else you’ve posted in this thread. Enjoy her and whatever patterns you think you see. Now, I’m done making your ridiculousness look much better than it deserves, I’m out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Edna prude is a fiction in your head as is everything else you’ve posted in this thread. Enjoy her and whatever patterns you think you see. Now, I’m done making your ridiculousness look much better than it deserves, I’m out.

Blah, blah, blah

Rudy is “America’s Mayor” no more. He started truly believing in his own grandiose notions of himself.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Blah, blah, blah

Rudy is “America’s Mayor” no more. He started truly believing in his own grandiose notions of himself.

Said the textbook example of projection.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]