Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vocabulary Circa 2018
dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/Submit
noun
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
^^ Yeah for sure, Obama was that alright. And then of course following in Obama's footsteps, you have your demagogette. Which is just a political hack whom is so snow-fell under the weight of his own DNC indoctrination, that he doesn't even realize his opinion has been handed to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/Submit
noun
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Are you actually trying to say that Trump is appealing to popular desires?

Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Yeah for sure, Obama was that alright. And then of course following in Obama's footsteps, you have your demagogette. Which is just a political hack whom is so snow-fell under the weight of his own DNC indoctrination, that he doesn't even realize his opinion has been handed to him.

Lecturing on groupthink?
Ahahahahaha.

See the % dairy constitutes of total US/Canada trade. Note the tweeting don’s emphasis. Note the scapegoating of “Mexicans” as major contributors to US problems. Demagogue.

See Troudeau say that Canada will not be pushed around. Watch President Trump act as if that is personal insult. Demagogue.

See TRT point to Barack Obama as a “demagogue” and engage in the idiocy of “snow flake” and “hack” language. Only in the EC does that appear other than what it is: rubbish.

dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/Submit
noun
Granny Bear Wrote:Are you actually trying to say that Trump is appealing to popular desires?

Confusednicker:

Popular in the EC, the base, the red meat to the 35%

Is it popular in the EC to villify opponents? It is.

Is it popular in the EC to “middle finger” NATO allies? Turns out, it is.

Is it popular in the EC to suckle at Putin’s teat? Turns out, it is.

Is it popular in the EC to denigrate and sling mud at and use abusive ad hominem toward investigative journalism, Constitutional processes, and anyone who happens to express a contrary opinion? Turns out, it is.
With friends like EU nations, who needs enemies..

But your stupid BS goes right along with someone who I have no doubt, wears pink frilly panties. People like you are exactly why Donald Trump was elected President, so you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

You sure you are not from California?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Lecturing on groupthink?
Ahahahahaha.

See the % dairy constitutes of total US/Canada trade. Note the tweeting don’s emphasis. Note the scapegoating of “Mexicans” as major contributors to US problems. Demagogue.

See Troudeau say that Canada will not be pushed around. Watch President Trump act as if that is personal insult. Demagogue.

See TRT point to Barack Obama as a “demagogue” and engage in the idiocy of “snow flake” and “hack” language. Only in the EC does that appear other than what it is: rubbish.

dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/Submit
noun

So when is it again that you intend to make a rational argument there Demagero? All I see here is schoolyard jealousy. And what does Troudeau's criticisms of my President have to do with anything? You do realize how close Canada is right? They could use another slobbering lib.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:With friends like EU nations, who needs enemies..

But your stupid BS goes right along with someone who I have no doubt, wears pink frilly panties. People like you are exactly why Donald Trump was elected President, so you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

He's one of the best campaigners President Trump has. All he has to do is keep talking. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:He's one of the best campaigners President Trump has. All he has to do is keep talking. :biggrin:

President Trump may well win a 2nd term. He may not. I’d say “pick’em” odds right now. As for our allies, we’ve had a pretty good run since WW II. Allies don’t always agree. But they are yet allies. TRT, Bob...your brand of foreign policy ignores the realities of the 21st century world scene. And that’s dangerous.
TheRealThing Wrote:So when is it again that you intend to make a rational argument there Demagero? All I see here is schoolyard jealousy. And what does Troudeau's criticisms of my President have to do with anything? You do realize how close Canada is right? They could use another slobbering lib.

In the Echo Chamber, tweeting don toadies define “rational” inside increasingly circular reasoning. How convenient.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In the Echo Chamber, tweeting don toadies define “rational” inside increasingly circular reasoning. How convenient.

I mean, if this is the best you got to come back with why bother?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:President Trump may well win a 2nd term. He may not. I’d say “pick’em” odds right now. As for our allies, we’ve had a pretty good run since WW II. Allies don’t always agree. But they are yet allies. TRT, Bob...your brand of foreign policy ignores the realities of the 21st century world scene. And that’s dangerous.

And your logic is why we are getting humiliated by our "friends" day in and day out.

You ever hear the saying about not doing business with family because they'll screw you over every time?

Your problem is that you are too dumb and inexperienced in anything but being a race baiter to under stand "The Art of The Deal"....You have to set a mind set in your foe that " This guy is just about crazy enough to do it" or you'll never have any leverage in a negotiation..

You'll never be able to get it, ole pink pantied one.
Bob Seger Wrote:With friends like EU nations, who needs enemies..

Even Californians don't want to be in California any longer.
Bob Seger Wrote:And your logic is why we are getting humiliated by our "friends" day in and day out.

You ever hear the saying about not doing business with family because they'll screw you over every time?

Your problem is that you are too dumb and inexperienced in anything but being a race baiter to under stand "The Art of The Deal"....You have to set a mind set in your foe that " This guy is just about crazy enough to do it" or you'll never have any leverage in a negotiation..

You'll never be able to get it, ole pink pantied one.

And, Sir, you don’t know enough about the roots of THE ART OF THE DEAL to put on pink panties, just that ol’ cap. Let’s see: alienate everyone on the playground. Boast and speak bombastically. Call your friends names. Flip off close associates. Nurse at the teat of rival gang leaders. Call it “the art of the deal.” Kick rocks, Bob. After you put...eh, you know.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, Sir, you don’t know enough about the roots of THE ART OF THE DEAL to put on pink panties, just that ol’ cap. Let’s see: alienate everyone on the playground. Boast and speak bombastically. Call your friends names. Flip off close associates. Nurse at the teat of rival gang leaders. Call it “the art of the deal.” Kick rocks, Bob. After you put...eh, you know.

Are you talking about that sharp pointed object that Hoot and TRT shoved up your proverbial ass?
Bob Seger Wrote:Are you talking about that sharp pointed object that Hoot and TRT shoved up your proverbial ass?

Dream on, quoth Aerosmith. Kick rocks, Bob.
Granny Bear Wrote:Even Californians don't want to be in California any longer.

The ultra idiots still do Granny...Thus the basis for the question.
Bob Seger Wrote:The ultra idiots still do Granny...Thus the basis for the question.

Dream on, Echo Chamber, dream on. And kick rocks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dream on, Echo Chamber, dream on. And kick rocks.

You watch a lot of those nut jobs on CNN, don't you.
Bob Seger Wrote:You watch a lot of those nut jobs on CNN, don't you.

My guess? You absorb more far right news in a week than I watch CNN in a month. Now, I did watch Anthony Bourdain some. His travel log food show was interesting and Sunday nights is s time I can watch. But, I digress.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:My guess? You absorb more far right news in a week than I watch CNN in a month. Now, I did watch Anthony Bourdain some. His travel log food show was interesting and Sunday nights is s time I can watch. But, I digress.

You much just watch the compilations of the night's highlights where the "echo chamber" lingo is in full swing, then.
Bob Seger Wrote:You much just watch the compilations of the night's highlights where the "echo chamber" lingo is in full swing, then.

Dance as you may, Bob. The jig is up.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dance as you may, Bob. The jig is up.

Oh, it's up alright..I just did what Hoot and TRT did to you earlier. Kinda makes sitting down rough, don't it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh, it's up alright..I just did what Hoot and TRT did to you earlier. Kinda makes sitting down rough, don't it?

Why, I’m sitting so comfortably just now, watching the Echo Nutz just spin and spin.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why, I’m sitting so comfortably just now, watching the Echo Nutz just spin and spin.

No you're not...You're sitting there watching everyone make you look like a bumbling fool.
Bob Seger Wrote:No you're not...You're sitting there watching everyone make you look like a bumbling fool.

Dream on, Echo Toadie, dream on. Or, should I refrain, “See Bob run. See how he runs.”

Ah hahahaha
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dream on, Echo Toadie, dream on. Or, should I refrain, “See Bob run. See how he runs.”

Ah hahahaha

uh huh
Bob Seger Wrote:uh huh

Ah, KC...where’s the Sunshine Band.