Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you believe this ?
Since Donald and all of his cult members have been bragging about all the jobs he has added

Guess what since Nov 2016 Donald has added 3.4 million every other president the jobs numbers start when they take office but since Donald likes to say since the election we will give him the credit
The 19 months before the election in 2016
Obama added 4 million jobs

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES00000...w=net_1mth

Can you give me a AMEN
vector, where have you been for so long?
vector Wrote:Since Donald and all of his cult members have been bragging about all the jobs he has added

Guess what since Nov 2016 Donald has added 3.4 million every other president the jobs numbers start when they take office but since Donald likes to say since the election we will give him the credit
The 19 months before the election in 2016
Obama added 4 million jobs

Can you give me a AMEN

Al Gore invented the internet; the tweeting don owns the cattle on a thousand hillsides. Rhetoric cubed becomes propoganda. The tweeting don is an example.
Ah, comes a different Sombrero out of that closet. Bash Trump time is on again. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:vector, where have you been for so long?

haha...Sorry, I cant but laugh over that one..Confusednicker:
As was my intention.....

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:vector, where have you been for so long?

Watchin the Circus thanks anway
TheRealThing Wrote:Ah, comes a different Sombrero out of that closet. Bash Trump time is on again. :biglmao:

HIS OWN WORDS, friendo, HIS OWN WORDS... shall I interpret?

Being translated... “I am the greatest President for many, many, many years. I read leaders in one minute.” It’s HIS OWN WORDS.
TheRealThing Wrote:Ah, comes a different Sombrero out of that closet. Bash Trump time is on again. :biglmao:

And again based on you silence you do agree that Obama's job numbers are better than Donald's for the last 38 months I know I had a hard time believing them after listening to Donald
vector Wrote:And again based on you silence you do agree that Obama's job numbers are better than Donald's for the last 38 months I know I had a hard time believing them after listening to Donald

What silence? This is the first time you barfed up this particular lie that I know of. And some stuff is just too ignorant to merit a response.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What silence? This is the first time you barfed up this particular lie that I know of. And some stuff is just too ignorant to merit a response.

There you go again :biglmao:

Calling someone a liar with the FACTS right in front of you

Granny Bear Wrote:As was my intention.....

Confusednicker:

Think we can preserve this one in the "BGR Classic's" forum?Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:There you go again :biglmao:

Calling someone a liar with the FACTS right in front of you

Sorry, you had mentioned this in your thread starter. The lie I had in mind was making the ridiculous claim about the Obama 1% growth economy. Obama's job numbers were part time. If you want to believe he did better with the economy knock yourself out. I can assure you even Sombrero won't back you on that one. At any rate, of the first 19 months of the Obama era as depicted on your chart shows 15 months of negative job statistics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Barack Obama started his Presidency with a kickoff seven yards deep in the end zone. Donald Trump did not. This is not a swipe at President Trump. Leading economic indicators are good, though real wages for average Americans are stagnant, and have been for years. NO President exists in a vacuum, however, and that applies to President Trump. But again, if the economic numbers stay as they are, Donald Trump will be difficult to beat in 2020. But in politics, that's a long time.
Obama brought his grief on himself. He was the novice who could not get past a mirror and had nothing going for his financial understanding other than a run of the mill Keynesian indoctrination. The second we got him out the door we got a 3% growth rate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Obama brought his grief on himself. He was the novice who could not get past a mirror and had nothing going for his financial understanding other than a run of the mill Keynesian indoctrination. The second we got him out the door we got a 3% growth rate.

While the “Obama as arch villain” plays well amongst that one side, “Trump as new Klan” gains high praise in the other. Obama took over seven yards deep in the opposing end zone. He moved the ball. Say what one wants, President Trump has the economic first downs coming. I do think the stagnation of wages for average Americans (which pre-dates both) is a real cause for concern if an ever growing middle class is a prime indicator of true economic health in a society. Frankly, if the economy stays even close to where it is, President Trump, in my opinion, will win a 2nd term, popular vote included.
Race should not be a factor in an election.
It's wrong to refuse to vote for anyone because you don't share the same skin color.
The same applies to voting for someone because you do share the same skin color.

Had Obama been 100% white, instead of 50%, I doubt he would've ever been elected.
⬆️
Of course, if it as you say, GB, and skin color attached to voting preference is no good, then Barack Obama identifying as a black man is no issue. Of course, given this nation’s history, it was a big deal for a man of color (sans the percentages) to win the Presidency, as within historical shouting distance he might have been denied the vote in Mississippi (to name one state).
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While the “Obama as arch villain” plays well amongst that one side, “Trump as new Klan” gains high praise in the other. Obama took over seven yards deep in the opposing end zone. He moved the ball. Say what one wants, President Trump has the economic first downs coming. I do think the stagnation of wages for average Americans (which pre-dates both) is a real cause for concern if an ever growing middle class is a prime indicator of true economic health in a society. Frankly, if the economy stays even close to where it is, President Trump, in my opinion, will win a 2nd term, popular vote included.

Oh the comforts afforded when one is immersed in relativity. You keep telling yourself that. Everybody else can see the hate emanating from the left. The black masked and mindless laying siege to buildings which house ICE and immigration authorities. The staffers yelling 'F you' at a sitting President. The Chair of the CBC calling for mass assault on Administration officials. Corey Booker, and Keith Ellison spewing racially charged biases on TV. Nancy and Chuck topping each other's ridiculousness. Voters aren't dumb. Many can scarcely wait to vote this November.

But I want to give them credit. Desperation over the successes of present day have given rabid Dems no choice but to go for it. They'd rather reign in Hell that serve in Heaven anyway. At this point what have they got to lose?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]