Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“We hold these truths...”
“For God made America of many races and many religions. And it is God’s will that we do our best to mold this America of many races and many religions into one, strong, united and free people.”

From “One Brotherhood: One People”: September 30, 1944

Source: a Salvation Army pamphlet

A “Constitutionalist” will labor to see that “the blessings of liberty” (due process, equality under the law, free speech, free vote, free religion) are recognized as for all, no matter what the majority might say, or some state legislature or missive from Congress.
I want to reply to this post but I'm still trying to wrap my head around why anyone would study a Salvation Army pamphlet that's 74 years old.
⬆️
Because, given the nature of the human heart, and the history that heart has produced, if we don’t study and learn we can be sure it’ll come ‘round again.
Granny Bear Wrote:I want to reply to this post but I'm still trying to wrap my head around why anyone would study a Salvation Army pamphlet that's 74 years old.

Liberal Manifesto...

Oh the thrill of it, DIVERSITY!!! Seriously, that word is so wonderful it deserves it's own dedicated font, much less than to consider the sanctuary of meditating on it's meaning.

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When you have an immoral society that has blatantly, proudly, violated all of the commandments of God, there is one last virtue they insist upon: tolerance for their immorality." ----DR D James Kennedy

I give for your consideration, the present day madness which is without question the extrapolation of the above defined vision of DR Kennedy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:“For God made America of many races and many religions. And it is God’s will that we do our best to mold this America of many races and many religions into one, strong, united and free people.”

From “One Brotherhood: One People”: September 30, 1944

Source: a Salvation Army pamphlet

One seemingly innocuous concept threatens the existence of Europe, the United States and more than a few other nations. In a word, that concept is diversity.

In the past I noted that outside of salvation through Christ, there is no such thing as a brotherhood of man. While studying in Acts recently, I happened across a commentary notation that supports that contention in truly fascinating fashion.

Acts 17:26 (KJV)
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

J. Vernon McGee---
[SIZE="3"]"So much has been made of this "one blood" business that I think we need to dissipate any wrong notions here. A better translation is "He made from one, every nation of mankind." God has made one humanity. This verse is not talking about brotherhood. The only brotherhood which Scripture knows is the brotherhood of those who are in Christ.

Perhaps I should amend that by saying there is a brotherhood of sin. We all are sinners. Paul's statement that God "hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation" is fascinating.

Not only is He the God Who created the universe and Who created human beings, but it is interesting to note that He also put them in certain geographical locations."[/SIZE]

-------------------------------------------------------

And those of the various nation's exhibit bodily characteristics which confirm this to be true. Norsemen for example, are blonde and fair. The sun doesn't shine as intensely up north. Equatorial nations, dark skin. (shocker) Obviously I could go on but why belabor the obvious? I believe at one point there was a shuffling, of the people's of earth. And that shuffling was accomplished by God at the tower of Babel when man's language was 'confounded,' and he (man) dispersed to the different lands.
Genesis 11:7-8 (KJV)
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

So the point in all of this is as follows; there exists the diverse peoples of earth by God's Own design. Nations ought to have their own borders, cultures, customs, heritage and national consciousness. In fact, God commanded the Jew to separate themselves. Ezra 6:21 (KJV)
21 And the children of Israel, which were come again out of captivity, and all such as had separated themselves unto them from the filthiness of the heathen of the land, to seek the LORD God of Israel, did eat,

And of course to insure His people would racially separate themselves, at that same time (the end of the Babylonian captivity) God led Nehemiah to oversee the rebuilding of the wall around Jerusalem.

Though unnecessary and contradictory to God's will, this late day blending of the races is however, prophetic. The idea in our time, of a world without borders is certainly nothing new, as was recorded in Scriptures thousands of years ago. And this late breaking media-driven, liberal nonsense in which we have heralded the dawning of the universal brotherhood of man, (as if men have magically evolved past making war with each other) is nothing more than the age old problem of men turning their backs on Godly guidance. It's just that today, thanks to enhanced communication capabilities, we are doing it corporately. We call it globalism. Globalism will lead to mankind's being ruled by only one man, Antichrist. It's coming soon, and explains what one DJT is actually up against.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]