Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Catcher in the 14th Region!
Who do you all think the best catcher in the 14th region is? Big Grin
Hazard's catcher is pretty solid...I would prolly say Estill is too but I havent got to see her play.
Hillary Brashear, Jenkins' catcher
sballgal3 Wrote:Hillary Brashear, Jenkins' catcher

i agree. brashear is a very good catcher
Ashley lacy from powell
In the Hazard vs. Powell game and the Madison Central vs. Powell game Ashley Lacy seemed to be a great catcher, she has a strong arm and hse comes up shootin...
sports_fan Wrote:In the Hazard vs. Powell game and the Madison Central vs. Powell game Ashley Lacy seemed to be a great catcher, she has a strong arm and hse comes up shootin...

In last nights game she was part of a double play where she got the runner out at 2nd, and home. She also called the runner out at home when she missed the bag, and got the 3rd out at the end of the game by shooting a runner out at 3rd.
Does any one know anything about the estill catcher???
Allie Noble- Hazard
Amanda Edwards is the Estill catcher, and she
is very good. She is a strong hitter, with
a very good arm, toughness, and strong defensive
skills. I don't know if she is the best or not...
but she is a superb catcher.
Jenkins catcher has some fundamental mistakes
heddermicole Wrote:Jenkins catcher has some fundamental mistakes

Jenkins catcher is one of the best in the region hands down.
umm yea im gona have to go with hillary brashear from jenkins
heddermicole Wrote:Jenkins catcher has some fundamental mistakes

I think that Jenkins catcher is probably one of the best Catchers.
Hazard, Jenkins and Estill has a good catcher and the rest are just fill ins in my opinion.
Kayla Burton is also a very good catcher she can in from never catching to being the starting catcher
heddermicole Wrote:Kayla Burton is also a very good catcher she can in from never catching to being the starting catcher

She had caught before she played for LCC. It wasnt like she just came out of no where. And yeah, she is a good catcher, but she does nothing to improve herself.
strike123 Wrote:She had caught before she played for LCC. It wasnt like she just came out of no where. And yeah, she is a good catcher, but she does nothing to improve herself.
Yeah last year was her first year behind the plate so accually she did just come out of no where.
What happened when Jenkins played LCC? But from what I have heard is that Kayla Burton is better than the girl from Jenkins, better fundamentally and it helps that her team is good.
Green Wrote:What happened when Jenkins played LCC? But from what I have heard is that Kayla Burton is better than the girl from Jenkins, better fundamentally and it helps that her team is good.

Hearing and seeing are two different things. Seeing yourself would show you who is better fundamentally and that is Brashear. Burton is a good catcher too though, just doesn't have the arm.
that is true, because after all I read on here I was pretty sure Jenkins was going to beat LCC. But heard they made to many errors or LCC hit the ball very well.
heddermicole Wrote:Yeah last year was her first year behind the plate so accually she did just come out of no where.

She caught some junior leage..and in case you didnt know, that is softball.
Accually no she didn't!
strike123 Wrote:She caught some junior leage..and in case you didnt know, that is softball.
heddermicole Wrote:Accually no she didn't!

UMM accually yea she did an jenkins catcher is better no doubt about it Big Grin
I'm rlly tired of this 'Kayla, Hilary' debate.
It's obvious which teams catcher is better.
And that's Kayla. Hands down.
*Cougar_Tay-08 Wrote:I'm rlly tired of this 'Kayla, Hilary' debate.
It's obvious which teams catcher is better.
And that's Kayla. Hands down.

Brashear hands down and I am sure people who know anything about softball will agree, not just LCC players and fans. Again, Burton is a good catcher, just not the best.
Hilary isn't the best either. That would more than likely be Estill's catcher or Allie Noble from Hazard. Sorry!
heddermicole Wrote:Hilary isn't the best either. That would more than likely be Estill's catcher or Allie Noble from Hazard. Sorry!

The catcher from Hazard is better than both catchers from LCC or Jenkins, hands down. Not seen the girl from Estill.
Hazards catcher Allie Noble is in her first year of catching, even though it is her senior year. this year she has taken over her sisters position from last year (Jauna Noble). (her sister graduated.) she has been doing rlly well!
She can play that position very well.
i still say that Brahears is better then Burton