Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thai Cave Rescue In Progress
I've been praying for these boys since June 23rd. I honestly thought this would end badly, but hopefully I will be proven wrong.

The first group of boys that were trapped inside the Thai cave has begun the extrication and should exit the cave sometime today.

Fingers crossed and prayers up!!
Keeping a close eye :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste on this one.
A fifth boy was brought out of the cave sometime last night.

All the "experts" on the news say that fast is dead; slow is fast.

I'm anxious for ALL of them to be rescued and returned to family!
So today, everyone is out!!! I have been engulfed in this rescue mission since it first started. I have been on several prayer chains for these kids and the talented folks doing the rescue dives.

I hope we can learn a lesson from this narrowly missed tragedy.

No one asked if the kids that needed to be rescued were black, white, Hispanic, etc. No one asked if the kids' families were affiliated with a specific political party. No one asked how much money any of the families had or what social status they had attained.

There was one common goal; and a whole lot of people prayed, meditated, sent good thoughts and hoped for a miracle. Many nations were involved in either supplying divers, equipment or prayerful support.

Why can't we, as adults, learn from this?
Granny Bear Wrote:So today, everyone is out!!! I have been engulfed in this rescue mission since it first started. I have been on several prayer chains for these kids and the talented folks doing the rescue dives.

No one asked if the kids that needed to be rescued were black, white, Hispanic, etc. No one asked if the kids' families were affiliated with a specific political party. No one asked how much money any of the families had or what social status they had attained.

There was one common goal; and a whole lot of people prayed, meditated, sent good thoughts and hoped for a miracle. Many nations were involved in either supplying divers, equipment or prayerful support.

Honestly, I think that in this day and time we are all constantly left inflamed from the never ending media reports, complete with a narrative.

Journalism is DEAD!!
You are correct!

Sad, but it's true.
Bob Seger Wrote:Honestly, I think that in this day and time we are all constantly left inflamed from the never ending media reports, complete with a narrative.

Journalism is DEAD!!

A growing number of people these days rarely take news reports at face value, rather they weigh them carefully. Especially when a flaming lib is doing the reporting. And I believe at the same time the media fails to recognize the fact that Trump supporters are far more likely to be people who tend to think for themselves.

But to your point it gets much worse. I heard conservative Matt Schlapp last night citing the recent protestors who'd confronted Mitch McConnell specifically, but generally all the heckling going on against Republicans at restaurants. He was cautioning 'both sides' warning them to keep their disagreements civil. The underlying problem with this simplistic approach is of itself a genuine threat to the Republic. These protests are staged, not spontaneous. There are always lead roosters out there leading the protest who've been prepped by handlers behind the scenes. In other words these protests are organized by the resistance. And I'd bet the ranch that the crowd there giving Mitch what for, was seeded with a couple of these prepared protestors. They may very well have even been on somebody's payroll.

Further, and I don't care how many times Matt and his famous wife want to go on TV and mischaracterize the facts, even after all this time you still don't see conservatives out there causing trouble, dressed des paramilitaire and acting as if they're about to commit mayhem. Because in insisting we all get along, these guys (the Schlappettes) are giving cover to the very perpetrators who're 100% responsible for causing these restaurant venued verbal smackdowns in the first place. Don't tell me conservatives should back down and apologize for their closely held beliefs on the premise that that is what causes these thugs to act up. :please:

So let me get this straight, conservatives must figure out a way to stay completely out of sight so as not to stir up libs who cannot govern their own innate desires to commit manslaughter. That about right? Excuse me there mister Schlapp, but conservatives already tried the low profile gig for about the past 6 decades now, and you see where that got us. If we want to see things level off we should start calling out the ridiculousness the way the President did back during his campaign regarding political correctness. Not tip toe around like morons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:So today, everyone is out!!! I have been engulfed in this rescue mission since it first started. I have been on several prayer chains for these kids and the talented folks doing the rescue dives.

Everyone is out and the rescue mission was an incredible achievement. The evacuation route was a mile and a half long, requiring three miles of rope. Hopefully they will all survive but some of the boys were in very bad condition. 17 days of horror and anxiety beyond imagination.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes. The last group had to be carried out they were so weak and emaciated.

But there were no bats in the area where they were, so that's a good thing! Hopefully the lung infections that have surfaced can be easily treated. Crossing my fingers that none of those are fungal.

The doctor who stayed back was on vacation from Australia. They were very lucky to have had him. His father passed away the day they came out of the caves. People like him are few and far between.
Rule #6...

6. Please keep all threads ON TOPIC at all times. Any excessive attempt to "troll" or get a subject off topic will result in a warning. Any attempt to stay off topic after the warning will result in a suspension.

The last two comments had absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter and was a clear attempt at trolling and thread hijacking. First and final warning.
And people wonder why BGR is dead.
You have to agree with them or you get deleted. It doesnt work both ways.
Fake news!