Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lensar needs to choose.... WWE or UFC
Strikeout King Wrote:no way. Your crazy if you think that. Look at everytime he's returned, he hasn't lost anything with the fan base. He's making money over hand and fist and I don't blame him for doing both. If WWE/Vince is okay with him doing both then so be it.

If your networth was $22 MIL and counting, you'd be doing both...

I can see VKM letting his talent have movie & TV deals in their contracts.

We can do the "What If" game til the cows come home, but Brock's last UFC fight was ruled a No Contest after he popped hot for steroids. Brock has the a major WWE strap right now.

A: Brock keeps the Universal belt through his fight.
B: Brock forfeits the Universal belt.
C: Brock gets beat for the Universal belt before his fight.
D: Let's say Brock does win the UFC belt, he will have to defend it. Will he be able to the WWE Universal champ & the UFC HW champ at the same time?

AA: I don't think Zuffa/Dana White would let or want Brock to bring the WWE Universal Belt on their events. If Brock is still the WWE Universal champ when said fight occurs, and he doesn't wear it or being it to the octagon, what is that saying about the legitimacy of him being the WWE Universal Champion?

BB: Would Zuffa/Dana White want their UFC Heavyweight championship belt on a WWE event. My guess is NO. IMO, the last thing the UFC wants is to have people thinking UFC fights are booked the WWE matches. I know the WWE would acknowledge Brock as the UFC heavyweight champ, but without having the belt, it's just not the same eye candy.

CC: Brock wins or looses his UFC title fight, doesn't matter, but he is still the WWE Universal champion & pops hot again for steroids.
- The WWE will have to strip him of the belt.
- The WWE will have to suspend him.
- He will probably get a very lengthy suspension from the Nevada state athletic commission & his UFC days are over.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread
Brock Lensar needs to choose.... WWE or UFC - by Pulp Fiction - 07-10-2018, 10:09 PM