Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxine Waters
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...ershadowed

This woman is crazy even for liberal standards. She just needs to go away.
She and Whoopi Golberg would make great roommates.

Confusednicker:
Leaving aside the fact that she’s a raging racist, she’s crazy by any standard, including the example set by Joseph Stalin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow! We have a treasonous, letcherous, narcasistic scumbag for a president and you want to pick on a poor black woman. Just wow! So sad...
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wow! We have a treasonous, letcherous, narcasistic scumbag for a president and you want to pick on a poor black woman. Just wow! So sad...

^^ No now Barack is gone.

Maxine Waters, whom the House subcommittee on ethics brought charges against in 2010, is worth about 15 million. You can call that poor if you want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Poor black woman? That would be hysterically funny if it wasn't so sad. Nobody in the world is more racist and harmful than Maxine Waters. How can you defend someone who literally calls on people to harass anyone that doesn't agree with her?

Typical liberal.
If you voted for trump you should be harassed and hounded for life.
^^
As I said.....typical.
I'm not a liberal. I'm not even a democrat. I like how you people are quick to call out anyone who says something ugly and bad except for the guy you all voted for. Your orange president has made this all normal so get used to it. when there is something he doesn't like he harasses the hell out of whoever it is he chooses that day. it must be an up at dawn pride swallowing siege to have to try to defend that idiot everyday.
I don't defend him. I don't even agree with him all the time. But he a damned sight better choice than anybody who ran against him.

Now, if you support Maxine in her public encouragement of harassing the conservatives; how can you berate Trump for (what YOU describe) as the same thing?
Good old maxine is right. We shouldnt let them rest.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If you voted for trump you should be harassed and hounded for life.

I voted for Trump and couldn't be happier. If someone harasses me it would make my day.

Liberals are so emotional. Lol