Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 54 Middlesboro 0 FINAL
Bell was clicking tonight. JV played all 2nd half.
Congrats to Bell County.
How is the lefevers boy
BellCo18 Wrote:Bell was clicking tonight. JV played all 2nd half.

Should Corbin be worried?
pjdoug Wrote:Should Corbin be worried?

Not because I'm a Bell Co fan. Bell looks a lot better this season. Transfer from Bearden High out of Knoxville is the real deal. Kid has a arm and feet. Bell Co d is very stout this season. They also held Knox Central scoreless in last weeks scrimmage.
BellCo18 Wrote:Not because I'm a Bell Co fan. Bell looks a lot better this season. Transfer from Bearden High out of Knoxville is the real deal. Kid has a arm and feet. Bell Co d is very stout this season. They also held Knox Central scoreless in last weeks scrimmage.

Go Bobcats!
pjdoug Wrote:Go Bobcats!

Not saying Bell Co is on Corbin's level yet. But they have definitely gained some ground this season. Mercy rule was in with 10 minutes left in 2nd quarter tonight. 😬
belldad2011 Wrote:How is the lefevers boy

Broken elbow. Flew him out on helicopter to UT.
Kid can run but arm? What game did you watch? Bell can not throw at all. The one long pass was 15 yards off target, the other bounce passes don’t count. Bells running backs are fast and run game a little better since now have to a count for Qb. MHS is much worse if that is even possible. Bell finishes 3 rd in district and goes 7-3 regular season.
Thought I knew what I would see in this mismatch but watched anyway.

Dudley has them better sooner than I expected, but new enrollees have that tendency. Jackets were outmatched badly.
pjdoug Wrote:Should Corbin be worried?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Because they beat a team that won 2 games last year? That’s an absurd post for even a satirical poster such as yourself.
Bell will be a hand full this year. Yellow jackets are as bad as I’ve seen in 25 years.
BellCo18 Wrote:Broken elbow. Flew him out on helicopter to UT.
I am so sorry!! Lefevers is a Senior if I remember correctly. Prayers for him!

Bobcat4years Wrote:Bell will be a hand full this year. Yellow jackets are as bad as I’ve seen in 25 years.
Bell WILL be a handful this year but not because the beat Middlesboro last night 54/0. I actually don't understand how a beat down of that magnitude does anything positive for either team.
Good way to start the season.
NextGeneration Wrote:Kid can run but arm? What game did you watch? Bell can not throw at all. The one long pass was 15 yards off target, the other bounce passes don’t count. Bells running backs are fast and run game a little better since now have to a count for Qb. MHS is much worse if that is even possible. Bell finishes 3 rd in district and goes 7-3 regular season.

No way will Bell finish 3rd in their district.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha. Because they beat a team that won 2 games last year? That’s an absurd post for even a satirical poster such as yourself.
it was a question cracker head. You're too hung up on Bell County. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha. Because they beat a team that won 2 games last year? That’s an absurd post for even a satirical poster such as yourself.

why is corbin people always swarming in bell county threads? i never see anything about bell county in corbin threads. i think the hounds are getting a little worried about repeating the district title. just my opinion...
I bet my house in Woodland Hills that Bell will not be 3rd in district..
I'm not taking the bet but Casey beat a bad 5a team and you beat a bad 2a team. So what evidence are you working off of?
Iam4thecats Wrote:I'm not taking the bet but Casey beat a bad 5a team and you beat a bad 2a team. So what evidence are you working off of?

I'll take a chance and bet that Bell County finishes in the top two Smile
Bobcat4years Wrote:I bet my house in Woodland Hills that Bell will not be 3rd in district..

Corbin is a no brainer, so we are talking about Casey at Casey. By the time of that game Bell will have problems and Casey wins. They will finish 3rd

Middlesboro is looking at 1-9 with no more than 2 wins if they have a good night.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I bet my house in Woodland Hills that Bell will not be 3rd in district..

I guess you are spending a few nights with Yvonne since she let you go? LOL
NextGeneration Wrote:Corbin is a no brainer, so we are talking about Casey at Casey. By the time of that game Bell will have problems and Casey wins. They will finish 3rd

Middlesboro is looking at 1-9 with no more than 2 wins if they have a good night.
how much do you think casey has improved since last year if any? bell has improved at least to a ten win team if not more.
Has this game been renamed "The Matt Jones Bowl"???
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
NextGeneration Wrote:Middlesboro is looking at 1-9 with no more than 2 wins if they have a good night.

Based on what I watched last night, 0-11 isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

I’ve been a Yellow Jacket fan since the JFK administration. The crater has never been darker.
BellCo18 Wrote:Broken elbow. Flew him out on helicopter to UT.

Prayers from Casey county. Always awful no matter who it is. High-school is way too short already. Hope he heals up fast.
BellMiddle Wrote:how much do you think casey has improved since last year if any? bell has improved at least to a ten win team if not more.

Casey "improved"...I'm not sure. We lost 2 great classes in a row. I can't say right now whether we are better than last year or not. I know Bell has improved. The game against Campbellsville this Friday, at their place will show me a little more about us. Campbellsville will be really solid in their class, and returned almost everyone.
Corbin by 28+ over Bell
I think its a shame that a program with such tradition as Middlesboro has fallen to the level that it is now. Can someone give me some insight as to why that is?
It's heart breaking!! I remember a time when you couldn't find a parking spot around their field, and if you did it was standing room only.

All I know comes from second hand information, so I'm gonna leave your question for those who are better informed than I.