Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Letcher Central
With Bells blowout win in the first round and letcher coming off a loss, predictions?
Judging only from last week's performances, Bell should have this game easily.
Bell wanting to go 2-0 bad that's all I'm saying, While Corbin is going to played Danville Confusedmoke:

Bell County 42
Letcher Central 13
Bell 49 Letcher 22
Bell 41-0 defense should pull another shut out.
Bell Co. big, Dud got them rolling.
Bell will take care of business. There are definitely some adjustments they will have to make on defense with the loss of a key senior.
Bell - 50
Letcher Co Central - 12
Bell Big. But the Tuff schedule they are playing will catch them later on..... Dud knew what he was doin..
Bell Co 63
Letcher Central 0
IAM4BC Wrote:Bell will take care of business. There are definitely some adjustments they will have to make on defense with the loss of a key senior.
Bell - 50
Letcher Co Central - 12

D was still stout after losing him Friday night.
64SUR Wrote:Bell wanting to go 2-0 bad that's all I'm saying, While Corbin is going to played Danville Confusedmoke:

Bell County 42
Letcher Central 13

Why do we care who Corbin plays? This is a Bell Co thread. 🤷🏻*♂️ They get all the home cooking anyway like the Alcoa win last year.
Bell 48 to 0
Bell by 30
Bell 35 Letcher 7
BellCo18 Wrote:Why do we care who Corbin plays? This is a Bell Co thread. 🤷🏻*♂️ They get all the home cooking anyway like the Alcoa win last year.

Hahaha. Yep. Cause no one EVER has heard about any home cookin on Flag Mountain.... I mean Log mt.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahaha. Yep. Cause no one EVER has heard about any home cookin on Flag Mountain.... I mean Log mt.

personally i think officiating in this area is very biased. no matter what the school. like the other night a ref had the guts to call one of the bobcats a female dog. and i bet it’s the same way for corbin at some places. home cooking is everywhere in the country but cussing a player is wayyyy to far. i knew if a ref said that to me i wouldn’t of took it lightly...
Bell should take care of business in this one. I do think this will be a tougher test for our defense than Middleboro. Hopefully we can keep playing good on that side of the ball!
Hound05 Wrote:Hahaha. Yep. Cause no one EVER has heard about any home cookin on Flag Mountain.... I mean Log mt.

And I’m sure you think Corbin has never got a favorable whistle. HaHa.
BellMiddle Wrote:personally i think officiating in this area is very biased. no matter what the school. like the other night a ref had the guts to call one of the bobcats a female dog. and i bet it’s the same way for corbin at some places. home cooking is everywhere in the country but cussing a player is wayyyy to far. i knew if a ref said that to me i wouldn’t of took it lightly...

This right here is it folks!!! 110% correct. I don’t care where you go in this area, the home team is gonna get calls through the regular season. It literally makes me wanna come through the screen and choke someone when they talk about teams getting home cookin. Yea corbin gets it at home, so does Bell, so does Lexington teams, everyone does. Every ref up until the playoffs is gonna have a bias and agenda. I’ve done it before years ago, it’s hard not to. But no fan on here can say anything about another team because they get the same benefits at their place.
ArJay Wrote:And I’m sure you think Corbin has never got a favorable whistle. HaHa.

Shows what you know then. Quiet the opposite actually. So “HaHa”😜
Great news tonight out of Bell Co. Senior Keagan Lefevers will be back within 4-6 weeks right before Corbin game. Just a dislocated elbow and not broke. Big body we need back on that field.
BellCo18 Wrote:Great news tonight out of Bell Co. Senior Keagan Lefevers will be back within 4-6 weeks right before Corbin game. Just a dislocated elbow and not broke. Big body we need back on that field.

That is dandy news for this young man.
Bell County 42-7
BellCo18 Wrote:Why do we care who Corbin plays? This is a Bell Co thread. 🤷🏻*♂️ They get all the home cooking anyway like the Alcoa win last year.

:biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:This right here is it folks!!! 110% correct. I don’t care where you go in this area, the home team is gonna get calls through the regular season. It literally makes me wanna come through the screen and choke someone when they talk about teams getting home cookin. Yea corbin gets it at home, so does Bell, so does Lexington teams, everyone does. Every ref up until the playoffs is gonna have a bias and agenda. I’ve done it before years ago, it’s hard not to. But no fan on here can say anything about another team because they get the same benefits at their place.

You know some places are way worse than others. Some of the worst officiating I ever witnessed was at Letcher County.
saw lefevers boy walking around seemed to be in good spirits about everything. hope for a speedy recovery
pjdoug Wrote:You know some places are way worse than others. Some of the worst officiating I ever witnessed was at Letcher County.

Hahah some are def worse. I’m not gonna name the worse place I ever on THIS thread😉
Bells defense only allowed under 100 yards against the jackets, any predictions on what will turn out this week? i’m saying about 80 yards
Bell Co - 32
Letcher Central - 12
I look for our defense to give up more total yards and some points this week, but I think we will get the job done against Letcher. It should be a W for the Bobcats!