Trump campaign manager: Guilty
Trump personal lawyer: Guilty
Trump deputy campaign manager: Guilty
Trump National Security Advisor: Guilty
Trump foreign policy advisor: Guilty

Tick tock, Cadet Bone Spurs.
Hes still your president.
And will be till 2020
ALSO: The first two members of Congress to endorse Donald Trump, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter Jr., have been indicted for financial crimes and campaign finance violations in the past two weeks.

Which will it be today, blind or willfully ignorant?
4_real Wrote:ALSO: The first two members of Congress to endorse Donald Trump, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter Jr., have been indicted for financial crimes and campaign finance violations in the past two weeks.

Which will it be today, blind or willfully ignorant?

I don't know, but if I had to guess I would say that you are both blind and willfully ignorant. Two years of daily revelations defining the way in which the past administration trampled the Constitution and statutes of this land have obviously not made the first dent on that granite noggin of yours.

Cohen and Manafort meanwhile, are big boys with a couple legal wrinkles that Mueller is using in order to squeeze them into implicating the President. No surprise there, Judge T. S. Ellis called Mueller out in open court for that particular shenanigan soon after Manafort was indicted on the same rehashed charges from 2005. His (Mueller's) mandate supposedly, was to investigate Russian Collusion even though collusion is not a crime, remember? And of course, who could forget the gestapo raid on Cohen's office in which client lawyer privileged information was seized? But this idea that influencing an election is somehow sinister and clandestine is just about the most stupid thing I've ever heard. And given the past two years of the resistance, that's really saying something. I mean what is it pray tell, that campaigns are supposed to do in the first place if not influence the darn election? Barack Obama certainly had no compunctions with doing just that in the case of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's reelection. Nor did he have any in the US presidential election of 2012 as he was less than gracious with Mitt Romney's assessment of the level of threat posed by Russia, (that does seem to be the basis for the faked hysteria of the left these days, is it not?) Nor did he have any in 2016, as his minions went to the FISA court and obtained a warrant, under false pretenses BTW. And why one might ask? So they could eavesdrop on conversations emanating from Trump Tower in order to "influence" the election. I would just bet the ranch that you were initially laughing your hinder parts off at Trump's announcement that Trump Tower had been 'wiretapped.' And once the fact was proven to be 100% the truth that didn't faze ol get real's attitude one bit did it?

Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. But from what I can see, the evidence against Collins is more thin than a gnat's rear stretched over a boxcar. He is very likely innocent and this is all an incendiary sham meant to create distrust prior to the midterms. After all, at this point the Dems need all the smut and dirt that can be dredged up. Because as is glaringly obvious, all the Dems have to run on is their hatred of conservatives and conservative values. Surely voters with a glimmer will again reject the pathetic Dems and their false and immoral rhetoric in the midterms. Ironic is it not, the party of all things asinine chooses the donkey as it's mascot. Confusednicker: But all considered, it's past amazing that the authorities would choose to go after Collins and Hunter, while continuing to give Hillary et-al a pass for selling US uranium rights to RUSSIA, of all countries.

In the end all these cooked up hunt downs against Republicans will prove to have been a waste of time in my view. People like you are frothing at the mouth to buy anything Dems say, so no gains there. While people on the other side of the issue smell the same rat and refuse to fall for the lies of the resistance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, both. Excellent choice.
4_real Wrote:So, both. Excellent choice.

Now that was weak, but I can see where that would be the best you got. If you ever listened to anybody but the conspiracists at MSNBC and the like, you might have heard yesterday, Alan Dershowitz or Mark Levin lay out in legal terms, why this latest attempt by Mueller to set Trump's feet on the path to impeachment is such a farce.

Cohen for example, does not qualify for a plea deal because his actions on behalf of his client were in fact legal, not illegal. And though I can well understand how this fact could have escaped your gaze, Trump financed his own campaign. Or did you forget that? Hanging a campaign finance charge on Trump is therefore laughable in the matter. Further, in trusting his lawyer to orchestrate the arrangement, Trump had every reason to expect it to be legal. That's why people hire lawyers in the first place. So there is no obstruction in this case for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that those involved entered into the agreement of their own free will. Given the rather low personal estate of the girls involved, at the time the money paid seemed to be a very good and fortuitous windfall in their eyes. But now that Trump is President and liberal slugs have had their go at convincing said girls, that they could have done much better. They are predictably wide open to relitigating the arrangement. Unfortunate as the situation may be, it is not illegal. And the President's actions took place well before he became President.

At any rate you're high flying hopes for Mr Trump's demise are presently at their zenith. Because like everything else the Dems have thrown against the wall, this too will fail to impress. But at least we can take heart in knowing that unlike Obama, Mr Trump's campaign did not take off from the living room of a known domestic terrorist such as Bill Ayers. Or that Trump's favorite author is not Saul Alinsky, as is the case with Russian colluder Hillary Clinton. As I have said, the investigations will reveal the truth, and the finger of condemnation will point to the real culprits. That is why the midterms are so incredibly vital to the future of America. If Republicans hold the House, the ability for the deepstate and the Dems to hide or cover up what we already know, much less all that which is to come, will be washed away.

But I can see why you're so giddy. Enjoy the moment, I can assure you it will prove to have been fleeting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From the title of this thread, "Crime Family", I thought it was a tribute to the Clintons
4_real Wrote:So, both. Excellent choice.

If you're so good at identifying criminals, why can't you identify Dem criminals? How are they able to pull the wool over your eyes every time?Confusednicker::please:
jetpilot Wrote:If you're so good at identifying criminals, why can't you identify Dem criminals? How are they able to pull the wool over your eyes every time?Confusednicker::please:

Oh I don't think it goes quite that deep Jet. Libs hate Republicans and why? Because Dems told them to. End of story. :flush:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trump financed his own campaign

YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=763]
vector Wrote:Trump financed his own campaign

YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=763]

Ever used or even seen a checkbook there vector? Trump or nobody else can fake that stuff. Take your evil step mommy Hillary for example. If news reports are to be believed, she and good old Billy boy got caught taking bribes in the millions of dollars from Russia. Nobody can disguise money, and nobody can hide money. Well, I take that back. Obama hid 150 billion dollars in cash on private aircraft bound for Iran.

Yes, I'm sure about the fact that Trump financed his own campaign.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, I'm sure about the fact that Trump financed his own campaign.

Over the course of the primary and general elections, the Trump campaign raised about $340 million. That included $66 million that the billionaire businessman contributed from his own pocket.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/...weeks.html

]This is from the Trump TV Station

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=766]

You would do better if you had Sarah's Job
vector Wrote:Yes, I'm sure about the fact that Trump financed his own campaign.

Over the course of the primary and general elections, the Trump campaign raised about $340 million. That included $66 million that the billionaire businessman contributed from his own pocket.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/...weeks.html

]This is from the Trump TV Station

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=766]

You would do better if you had Sarah's Job

So you're saying in spending that much money on his campaign he didn't finance his own campaign? :please: He only spent a measly 66 million dollars of his own money huh? Wow, I guess you showed me. Forget the fact that no other Presidential candidate in modern times spent a dime of his own money. And forget the fact that to this day he doesn't take one penny for his Presidential salary. I guarantee your hero Obama certainly had his hand out, and I guarantee Hillary had hers out. Ask Russia. The point is if he'd any issue at all with money, he never would have shelled out so much of his own money. There's no chance that Mueller will be able to hang a campaign finance charge on Trump.

And Cohen's lawyer is certainly no upgrade from Lanny Davis. That long time Clinton 'shenanigan-manager' and slime ball, Lanny Davis, the male version of Gloria Allred. If he had the first clue what he was talking about you might have a point, that is other than the one on the top of your head. But he doesn't. In fact, every big gun lawyer in the country not bought and paid for by criminally insane Dems, has condemned Davis' actions as ridiculous blather. But if I recall correctly and I do, you were one of the one's on here that were sure beyond doubt that Trump Tower was never wiretapped too. If I had your batting average I might just wait and see if something really does materialize in all of this, before I embarrassed myself on here yet again. But in listening to the hysterics on MSNBC, you're probably so excited right now you're about to wet yourself.

In any case, no matter how many cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork with a 'D' on their back and an ax to grind, people who think for themselves knew who Trump was when they elected him. He didn't try to hide his past, as well known as he was there was no point. Trump said during his campaign that he had changed, and regardless of what his haters say, to this day there is no reason to think that he hasn't. He'll never be impeached for having girlfriends. But dream on, it's really all you got. 6 more years with Trump in the captain's chair, followed by 8 more with Mike Pence. Let's see, that takes us to 2032 by my math. Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When you're the POTUS calling people rats and attacking YOUR OWN AG, you're not winning anything.
4_real Wrote:When you're the POTUS calling people rats and attacking YOUR OWN AG, you're not winning anything.

POTUS' AG knew that the left were going to go all out to remove Trump from office kangaroo-style, before he accepted the AG position. That my friend is as dishonest as it gets. Sessions is a lizard in my eyes and in the eyes of folks like Mark Levin and many more.

But I assume you're speaking of John Dean? I'm glad you brought that (Watergate) up, and I can tell you're an avid MSNBC fan. Other than the misdemeanor crime of burglary, all that the Richard Nixon administration was really guilty of, was eavesdropping at the DNC. Where the Republicans all got in trouble was in the cover up. Then in an effort to save face, they resisted probes and stonewalled, and lied about what happened. So Richard Nixon left office in disgrace because as it turned out, he and his staff had not been honest with the FBI and the people of this land. At least in the end Richard M Nixon did the honorable thing in voluntarily resigning, and in so doing put the good of the country ahead of his own fortunes. Not so with the following examples though.

Some years later along comes Bill Clinton and his infamous press conferences in which he lied to the people about Monica Lewinski, and then lied to a federal judge. He got fined and disbarred for it. But where righteously indignant Democrats would not forgive Richard Nixon for his lies, they would however not only forgive William Jefferson Clinton for lying, they went overboard in defending the indefensible. In a shameless spectacle of resisting the noble sacrifices of so many Americans gone by, AND the time honored practice of placing the law over personal fortune or misfortune. Democrats with an ax to grind, such as John Conyers and Shelia Jackson Lee, rose up and gave America a choice. Constitutional crisis or lay off Bill Clinton. What choice did we really have? That was the day America died in my eyes, and it's only gotten worse. And guess who still presides over the resistance? Shelia Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer etc. etc. Democrats all.

Then some years later along comes Barack Obama and his appointee for Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. If you want to see how many lies Obama told the people visit the following links: https://www.infowars.com/252-documented-...nyism-etc/
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3...and-frauds

Obama's misdeeds far exceeded those of Richard Nixon. He did wiretap Trump Tower. And according to everything I've seen in the news, he did use the US Intelligence Community to manipulate a Presidential election. Hillary in the meantime deserves her own library. Though she never managed to get elected President, her epic shenanigans nonetheless deserve to be enshrined in her own dedicated facility. Like a presidential library 'not,' so to speak.

I don't get how anybody with an ounce of respect for himself or anything else for that matter, can possibly dismiss the mountains of proof which support the exposure of Democrat misdeeds. While at the same time believing any obvious lie or cooked up slam that is made about any Republican, but especially President Trump. I know one thing though, God says that every man will answer for every wrong of which he commits. I might not be able to argue you into submission, maybe not even to stalemate, but the day is coming when truth will reign. And don't kid yourself about that day being far off in the unimaginable and distant future. This world is writhing in turmoil. Finances of at least 24 nations are stretched so thin that collapse could come at any moment, http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archi...ebt-crisis The International Monetary Fund statistics paint even a far bleaker picture.

Meanwhile near peer Super Powers Russia and China are engaged in a tremendous military build up. The Arab World remains a boiling caldron of upheaval as are North Korea, Turkey, Venezuela, and others. And we haven't even addressed the Eurozone.

The President has chin enough to address the madness, and the American people have the wherewithal to back him up on it. But the resistance would rather concentrate on his past character flaws and lie about him supposedly being a racist and on and on. Hence we are forced to face up to the awful reality of my down the drain analogy. And for the sake of not having to wonder long about how accurate that analogy might be, we are a scant 74 days away from the midterms of 2018. If the people decide to go backwards to the insanity of the Obama era, so be it. But we will have our answer about the moral collapse of America and her decent into obscurity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ When the "I just grab em' by the p*ssy" supporters start mentioning God and the decay of of the moral fabric of modern society I can't help but be a bit amused. Wow.
Motley Wrote:^ When the "I just grab em' by the p*ssy" supporters start mentioning God and the decay of of the moral fabric of modern society I can't help but be a bit amused. Wow.

How amused are you at all of Hillary's crimes, which by the way have really hurt the country. If you are offended by locker room talk you must want the death penalty for Hillary! Not to mention Bill.Confusednicker::lame:
jetpilot Wrote:How amused are you at all of Hillary's crimes, which by the way have really hurt the country. If you are offended by locker room talk you must want the death penalty for Hillary! Not to mention Bill.Confusednicker::lame:

I'll say the same thing to you that I said to TheRealThing in another thread. What does Hillary have to do with what I said? How much do the Clintons pay to live in your head 24/7? Never said I was offended by locker room talk. Just made an observation.
Motley Wrote:I'll say the same thing to you that I said to TheRealThing in another thread. What does Hillary have to do with what I said? How much do the Clintons pay to live in your head 24/7? Never said I was offended by locker room talk. Just made an observation.

You inferred as much in your ridiculous answer, which BTW had absolutely nothing to do with the post you were supposedly responding to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am amazed at how willfully ignorant and anti-American the left is. They literally will stop at nothing to regain power....they can't win elections (lost 1,300+ federal, state, local since Obama was elected), so they'll try and litigate their way back into power.

All of the recent left-wing "make believe" protests will pail in comparison to ones that will happen if the left succeeds in removing Trump from office. There is no collusion. There is no obstruction. There is nothing illegal with paying "hush money" or its reimbursement.

It's all a sham perpetrated by Democrats and the media because they cannot stand the fact that Trump/conservative policies ARE WORKING!

#maga 🇺🇸
Motley Wrote:I'll say the same thing to you that I said to TheRealThing in another thread. What does Hillary have to do with what I said? How much do the Clintons pay to live in your head 24/7? Never said I was offended by locker room talk. Just made an observation.

You made no attempt to address my post lol. Are you offended by Clinton crimes or not. I just want a yes or no.
FoSho Wrote:I am amazed at how willfully ignorant and anti-American the left is. They literally will stop at nothing to regain power....they can't win elections (lost 1,300+ federal, state, local since Obama was elected), so they'll try and litigate their way back into power.

All of the recent left-wing "make believe" protests will pail in comparison to ones that will happen if the left succeeds in removing Trump from office. There is no collusion. There is no obstruction. There is nothing illegal with paying "hush money" or its reimbursement.

It's all a sham perpetrated by Democrats and the media because they cannot stand the fact that Trump/conservative policies ARE WORKING!

#maga ����

Exactly. And they are ignorant and brainwashed to the max.
#MAGA

M y
A ttorney
G ot
A rrested
D umb
A ss
4_real Wrote:#MAGA

M y
A ttorney
G ot
A rrested

^^ Pathetic. Watching you guys (lefties) suffering with the results of the last election is deeply rewarding I must say. Conservatives peacefully endured 8 years of insanity under Barack Obama. But when the worm turned and Trump was elected President, it was just too much for Democrats to endure. :please:

So let's do a little remedial recap for those who were out in the streets and on their knees screaming Nooooooo! for several hours on the night of November 8, 2016.

Beginning with Rep John Lewis (D) GA, Dems vowed that Trump would never be their President, and nothing's changed. The 'resistance,' alive and well, continues to flourish and is nothing more complex than a dog and pony show put on by the Dems in the effort to plant enough doubt in voters minds so as to take back the House in 2018. (To say nothing about the two years the establishment would have merrily wasted if not for the determination of the President. A man determined to return the power of government to the people, and who has nonetheless enjoyed astonishing success) But the game plan since election night has always been to stupefy and haze voters until this fall's midterms when with a possible majority, Dems could try and impeach the President. Failing his actual removal, the hope is then at bare minimum, to have slimed the President enough so that the remainder of his tenure will be one in which he is held in contempt by the Congress and 'the people.' And by 2020, they hope to take back the Oval Office as well. But the whole slimy mess is predicated on one thing, the Dem's have to take back the House this fall. If the voters see through their evil schemes, they will fail.

Then of course remains the fact that there is still not one sliver of evidence to implicate the President in any wrong doing, but Mueller continues to give it his best shot anyway. Despite the phony plea deal for Cohen, there has been no crime committed. And Cohen caved because he's scared to death and frankly, I would be too. The mushrooms are delighted in all of this. They cannot or will not see that were Dems to succeed in their machinations, our constitutional government having been sufficiently run over, would be destroyed.

As was the case in November of 2016, the power STILL lies in the hands of the US voter. Americans must get out and vote this November, only through our vote will we be able to put the resistance out of business.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I honestly don't want to rude here. But I don't read posts over 1 paragraph long. Especially if the first word is an insult. I know you work hard trying to impress the at most 5 people who visit this site with your 'witt' and use of 3 dollar words. But it's falling on deaf ears.
4_real Wrote:I honestly don't want to rude here. But I don't read posts over 1 paragraph long. Especially if the first word is an insult. I know you work hard trying to impress the at most 5 people who visit this site with your 'witt' and use of 3 dollar words. But it's falling on deaf ears.

Confusednicker:
4_real Wrote:I honestly don't want to rude here. But I don't read posts over 1 paragraph long. Especially if the first word is an insult. I know you work hard trying to impress the at most 5 people who visit this site with your 'witt' and use of 3 dollar words. But it's falling on deaf ears.
:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Yep, I would say trying to read and digest one paragraph pretty much kills your whole weekend. So, I would image that trying to decipher 2 of them would mean wasting a whole week's vacation. They just don't make the days long enough anymore, do they?

Now lets just be real honest here, we all know why you hate his "3 dollar words". The real reason is more like you (A) Don't know what they mean. (B) Cant pronounce them. © Think they are an obstacle to you being able to receive some type of government benefit. (D) Couldn't spell them if someone pronounced them for you. (E) Don't know what color crayon to use when you copy them on a sheet of paper.

Oh heck, don't worry about it. The first paragraph pretty much summed you up anyway. :biggrin:

It is hilarious though to watch you guys being lied to by the big shot Democrats in DC and then get all fired up at your fellow countrymen about it. What ever you do don't believe your lying eyes, believe the Dems who want to play you for idiots and tax you into despair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The funniest part of all this is, except for the psycho socialist up in NY, I havent heard one single dem talk economic policy since trump got elected.

It's all impeach trump! Let the Mexicans over here so they can rape and kill! Trump hurt my feelings in a tweet!

This is why they lose. Identity politics. They cant live without it. Not one of them, (other than Pelosi who wants to take away our tax cuts) has said anything about the actual economy.