Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten in the 14th Region?
easy question. who is in the top 10 and how do they go? powell, leslie, hazard, perry, estill are my top 5 in that order. not sure about the other half.
1.Perry Central
2.Powell
3.Leslie
4.Letcher
5.Estill
6.Hazard
7.Lee Co
8.Jackson City
9.Cordia
10.Breathitt
MVP2 Wrote:1.Perry Central
2.Powell
3.Leslie
4.Letcher
5.Estill
6.Hazard
7.Lee Co
8.Jackson City
9.Cordia
10.Breathitt

i agree but with Hazard a little lower. like 4 or 5
Leslie and PCC play today. Should be a good game. Its at PCC.
i agree
1.Powell
2.Perry Central
3.Hazard
4.Leslie
5.Estill
6.Letcher Central
7.Lee
8.Breathitt
9.Jackson City
10.Knott Central
1. PCC
2. Powell
3. Estill
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6-10 doesn't really matter because the region winner will be from these 5 teams. PCC has close wins over the schools listed. Powell's beaten Estill, Estill's beaten Hazard, Leslie's beaten Hazard. At this point in the season, there's no clear cut favorite.
I have to agree that the region winner comes from one of those five.
Man this is a weak region. Baseball is really down this year in 14th
1.Perry Central
2.Powell
3.Letcher
4.Estill
5.Leslie
6.Hazard
7.Lee Co
8.Breathitt
9.Knott Central
10.Jackson City
Tailback44 Wrote:1.Powell
2.Perry Central
3.Hazard
4.Leslie
5.Estill
6.Letcher Central
7.Lee
8.Breathitt
9.Jackson City
10.Knott Central
1) Perry Central
2) Powell
3) Leslie
4) Estill
5) Letcher Central
6) Hazard
7) Lee
8) Knott Central
9) Jackson City
10) Breathitt
Big Dirty #4 Wrote:1) Perry Central
2) Powell
3) Leslie
4) Estill
5) Letcher Central
6) Hazard
7) Lee
8) Knott Central
9) Jackson City
10) Breathitt

Hazard just beat Letcher and Leslie...c'mon now

1. Perry
2. Estill
3. Hazard
4. Powell
5. Leslie
6. Letcher
7. Lee
8. Breathitt
9. Jackson City
10. Knott
TheSpectator313 Wrote:Hazard just beat Letcher and Leslie...c'mon now

1. Perry
2. Estill
3. Hazard
4. Powell
5. Leslie
6. Letcher
7. Lee
8. Breathitt
9. Jackson City
10. Knott
1. Perry
2. Powell
3. Hazard
4. Estill
5. Leslie
6. Letcher
7. Lee
8. Breathitt
9. Jackson City
10. Knott
PCC
Estill
Hazard

4-10 you can throw them up in the air and let them fall.

Leslie
Powell
KCC
Letcher Central
Lee
estill is good, but they are not top 3 come on now. they are about 5 or below. they are way better teams ahead of estill. estill is good, but not great.
stroked Wrote:estill is good, but they are not top 3 come on now. they are about 5 or below. they are way better teams ahead of estill. estill is good, but not great.
Estill gets beat by 1 at PCC with 6 of the 7 runs unearned, loses to Powell @ Powell by two, beats Lee (the same team that's beaten Powell Co. twice) by 1, and beats Hazard on their own field by 7. Name me one team in the 14th that's "way better". There's not much difference between PCC, Powell, Estill, Hazard, and Leslie right now.
goinyard Wrote:Estill gets beat by 1 at PCC with 6 of the 7 runs unearned, loses to Powell @ Powell by two, beats Lee (the same team that's beaten Powell Co. twice) by 1, and beats Hazard on their own field by 7. Name me one team in the 14th that's "way better". There's not much difference between PCC, Powell, Estill, Hazard, and Leslie right now.
I agree here. PCC, Powell, Estill, Hazard, and Leslie are about the same. You can def. count on seeing these teams in the Regional Tournament.
1. Perry
2. Powell
3. Hazard
4. Estill
5. Leslie
6. Letcher
7. Lee
8. Breathitt
9. Jackson City
10. Knott
I dont care it is day to day depending on who pitches and who shows up for each team. Almost anyone can beat anyone on any given day right now in the 14th, no one is that good.
You won't see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. They play in the first round of District because of great performances by Josh Drake and lackluster (sorry performances) by the bats of Estill and Powell resulting in Lee being the #1 seed.
what next Wrote:You won't see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. They play in the first round of District because of great performances by Josh Drake and lackluster (sorry performances) by the bats of Estill and Powell resulting in Lee being the #1 seed.

I wouldnt call it bad hitting all the way........Drake has pitched against Powell twice won both times.....with 9 scoreless innings the first outing. He also pitched both Estill games and split with them allowing only 4 hits once, and pretty close to the same numbers the first time estill beat lee.....(i think his defence let him down).........I think he has to be one of the best pitchers in the 14th. Only 56th district teams have seen him in the 14th.
Not seeing Powell as high as people have them but I will sum it all up! There are 8 teams IMO that could win the 14th this season! No dominant team this year!
JBS could also
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Not seeing Powell as high as people have them but I will sum it all up! There are 8 teams IMO that could win the 14th this season! No dominant team this year!

I would say any these of these top 7 could win........but only 5 are going to make the tournament. Lee, Powell, Estill are in the same district, and Hazard, PCC, and Leslie are in the same district. Of these 5 teams it is all up in the air.......depends who is playing good ball.

Perry
Hazard
LCC
Lee
Powell
Estill
Leslie
RavenBoy Wrote:JBS could also

No they couldn't
what next Wrote:You won't see Estill and Powell in the regional tourney. They play in the first round of District because of great performances by Josh Drake and lackluster (sorry performances) by the bats of Estill and Powell resulting in Lee being the #1 seed.
One of the two teams HAS to be in the Regional Tournament....besides Lee...I mean..one of the teams will win the game...then that means they play in the championship...which also gives them an automatic bid in the tourney...sorry to bring you the bad news...:devilflam
powell lost to estill earlier today which will make them the 3 seed (a minor setback) but yes as stated above either powell or estill will definitely be in the region tournament
Powell is the best in the region
all_region_player Wrote:Powell is the best in the region

No they're not. Maybe top 3, but not the best. The top 5 teas in the region are just too even. Hazard was beaten by Breathitt, Powell by Estill, and Perry Central lost to Powell. Estill has been beaten by Powell, Perry Central and Lee County. So, there isn't a best, yet.
1) Perry Central
2) Powell
3) Estill
4) Letcher Central
5) Leslie