Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant of the day/further disillusionment
So listening to Mark Levin on the radio today while traveling, and he spends 45 minutes begging for his millions of followers to donate to Gen. Flynn's legal defense fund. He goes on and on about how Flynn has lost his house and everything else. So I'm wondering Flynn has already pled guilty long ago, how is the money collected going to be spent helping Flynn? Levin never says what the funds will be used for. I go to the website and lo and behold all money raised goes to lawyers! For a case that was settled out of court on a plea long ago! Reason #99999999999999999 our country has to fail. Citizens who work every day and make the country go are getting duped by the "elites" nine million ways from Sunday! I detest 99% of politicians on every level and all the media types too. This country has to fail and there is no stopping it. Then we can start over.

end rant F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer:
^^ I have said the same thing. However, I am still holding out hope for the midterms. If Republicans hold the House and the Senate, I expect President Trump and therefore the conservative agenda, to prevail. Normal people dare not forget, 99.99 percent of the negative reports are lies and part of the formal ‘resistance.’

If Republicans show up and vote, we will set the liberal agenda back decades.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Probably means Flynn will be implicated in more crimes. Or they are thieves. 50/50 shot of them both being true.
100x more likely Flynn committed no crimes.
He's already plead guilty. You admitted it yourself.
4_real Wrote:He's already plead guilty. You admitted it yourself.

To lying. FBI who interviewed him said he didn't lie.
When the federal government targets you with the big guns, legal fees that run $500/hr. and up will quickly break any upper middle class family. If that's not enough, then they will threaten to charge their target's friends, family members, and business associates with bogus crimes to apply additional pressure on their target to elicit a plea agreement.

When prosecutions are politically motivated, government lawyers really don't care about whether their targets are actually guilty or not. Meanwhile, actual criminals like Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Lois Lerner, and Loretta Lynch skate free.