Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voter ID's a Must
[SIZE="3"]"A shocking new report is alarming news for Americans, most of whom are deeply concerned by illegal immigration.

The new report reveals that nearly 40 MILLION social security numbers have been stolen and used by illegals to get work – and likely to VOTE, according to an immigration reform group."[/SIZE]

https://patriotbeat.com/2018/09/11/study...nabled-it/

And here's the kicker; "The report highlights Obama-era policies that halted the “no match” letters that were sent to employers notifying them that numbers used by employees on the wage forms do not match their identity."
Notwithstanding, it would seem that Americans are poised to hand control of the federal government back to Democrats anyway.

What is the real number of illegals here in the US? How much have they been able to filch in fraudulent claims for benefits and services which are supposed to be reserved only for our citizens? Further, how many fraudulent votes have been cast disenfranchising real Americans of their votes? If Republicans lose the House this fall, much less the Senate, you might as well get ready to give many more tax dollars to them and the additional open ended number that the Dems will no doubt encourage to come in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
VIDEO LINK--- http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/583369889...show-clips
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What article of the constitution does it say "voter ID is a must"? I'll wait.
The US Constitution stated in Amendment XV, which was ratified by the states in 1870: "Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

THIS one. Open borders have fed into having to prove you're a citizen. Illegal aliens have NO right to vote in this country.

Think Mexico would allow YOU to vote if you were over there on vacation?
1. I'm not advocating for undocumented immigrants having the right to vote in Federal elections.
2. Open borders are a myth used to drum up votes from people with a limited capacity of understanding.
3. Show me where it says ID is needed to vote.

4. Waiting.
4_real Wrote:1. I'm not advocating for undocumented immigrants having the right to vote in Federal elections.
2. Open borders are a myth used to drum up votes from people with a limited capacity of understanding.

4. Waiting.
Excuse me if I snicker. You must have looked in the mirror.Confusednicker:
4_real Wrote:What article of the constitution does it say "voter ID is a must"? I'll wait.

lol, good thing there is not an article that says you must be able to think on your own...That would pretty much disqualify Gitback.:Clap:
Will do, Hee Haw!!:goofy:
4_real Wrote:1. I'm not advocating for undocumented immigrants having the right to vote in Federal elections.

4. Waiting.

Waiting for what, a brain donor? :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a knee slapper. ������
TheRealThing Wrote:Waiting for what, a brain donor? :biggrin:

They don't call him Abby Normal for nuthin, TRT.
Bob Seger Wrote:They don't call him Abby Normal for nuthin, TRT.

:biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]