Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carver (Birmingham), AL @ McCracken County
I'm not sure why this game isn't listed on the KHSAA schedule.

The Mustangs will have their hands full with a very athletic team out of Alabama. Carver is a 6A school with a similar rating and style comparable to Henry Clay. They are 2-0 against teams that appeared to be inferior. Both were close games with one going to overtime. McCracken will once again be the underdog and will need to have a good showing to give them a shot at a victory. The long road trip gives the Mustangs a punchers chance, but they will need to take care of the football and avoid the big plays while on defense.
I'm sorry, I forgot to add the date (9/14/18) to the thread. Could a mod fix it? Thanks.
Carver by 20
Carver by 28, MC has a long way to go
Glory_Days Wrote:I'm not sure why this game isn't listed on the KHSAA schedule.

The Mustangs will have their hands full with a very athletic team out of Alabama. Carver is a 6A school with a similar rating and style comparable to Henry Clay. They are 2-0 against teams that appeared to be inferior. Both were close games with one going to overtime. McCracken will once again be the underdog and will need to have a good showing to give them a shot at a victory. The long road trip gives the Mustangs a punchers chance, but they will need to take care of the football and avoid the big plays while on defense.

I need to see if I can stow away under the bus lol. My hometown is only 45 miles away from there.
Carver by 30
Carver is big boy football.
Go McCracken.
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:I need to see if I can stow away under the bus lol. My hometown is only 45 miles away from there.

is that where Mayfield recruited you from? lol
It's time for the Mustangs to pull up their boot straps. They need a good showing (not necessarily a win) before heading to Daviess County to begin district play next week. McCracken County has won 6A District 1 each year of existence, and only lost 1 game to those opponents in their 5 years. They better start playing/coaching solid football to continue their success because it appears they will be underdogs to both Daviess and Henderson.
Carver is a great program that has had a lot of guys play big time college football.

Kudos to MC for getting this game on their schedule.