• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Soap Opera Starring 4leaf..with a long list of costars..
[rainbow:9a51e9b4c2]Where have you been??! I can't believe you've left me! You haven't been around to feed the kids...oh we're starving here and missing you like crazy![/rainbow:9a51e9b4c2] :roll:

[smiley poster=bekloppt:9a51e9b4c2]I'm bored[/smiley:9a51e9b4c2]
4leaf , where r yu
Where are you 4leaf?
BP...did u go to the belfry pc game tonight?...
it was killer
4leaf, my love, I'm lost without you! hehehe
Apparently he's not around...lol...
Oh where oh where could my 4leaf be, oh where oh where could he be?
Hey Im here!!!
I can't believe anyone missed me.....how are the kids Cali?
How are the kids?! How are the kids?! You never see them and little Betheline is skin and bones...poor kid...how could you just abandon us?! What kind of a man are you?! You and I are over 4leaf...I'm looking for a new lover...someone who will feed my 8 yungens.
Well how hard is it to have a hot dinner ready when I get home, that's all I ask for, I hot dinner after a long hard day's work.
I bathe the kids...ain't that enough?

Maybe Vincent Vega can help me with the triplets since they're his...sorry I had to break it to you this way. :roll:

[smiley poster=zwinker:c5b3e79f14]CALandVINCEY[/smiley:c5b3e79f14]
Bathe the kids? They can do that by their ownselves, hell I saw little Jeremy change his own diaper. Vince my friend you don't know what you're getting into. There's only two reasons a woman should be in the kitchen, and that's to cook and wash dishes, and this ol' gal can't do either.
Well I can't help it we have smart babies...little Jedediah was painting my toenails yesterday at only 16 months. Vincey and I have been seeing each other since the birth of Pretzel...although he's dating my best friend.
you two crack me up...lol...
Friends? I wasn't aware that you had any friends, as for Vincent, Im guessing that you all met down at the ol' Watering Hole. This explains why you came home smelling like Kentucky Tavern and syphilis the past few weekends. LMAO I kill myself, (I don't know who you are Vincent but take no regard to this argument, I just thought that was funny.)
Cali i thought we was keepin our love a secret...lol
oh buddy i wont...lol
that post was funny.....
((LMAO...I'm rolling over here hahahahaha))

Actually a good friend of ours, QQ, introduced Vincey Poo and I. I just wanted to let you know that I won't stand to be treated like dirt anymore...it's either me and the kids and Vincey Baby...or nothing. So take it or leave it.
Well Vince, you know that 4leaf left us all to starve. We haven't seen a penny from him in weeks. You know how terrible the shack is, even Betsy & Ross (the mice) packed up and moved to the city just last week.
I'll take the kids and leave you with you recorded Oprah shows and outdated Auto-traders.
i cant believe he would do that.... take him to court. u can win and make him pay...lol
You can take 'em all but Cheerio...he's my pride and joy. Oh and instead of Oprah can I have Dr. Phil and Days of Our Lives?
Make him pay? With what? No money...and he certainly won't be paying with his good looks.
Yes, and the first season of Dog the Bounty Hunter is all yours. Take me to court, but remember you can't draw blood from a beet.
You better not touch my closet to give to your others. I know you've been having an affair with BGG and 15thRegionCrazy. Don't play it off like I don't know!
Who said I didn't want you to know?
Basketballer told me so...and she's an honest gal.
You guys are soooooooooo funny....lol
Cali Wrote:How are the kids?! How are the kids?! You never see them and little Betheline is skin and bones...poor kid...how could you just abandon us?! What kind of a man are you?! You and I are over 4leaf...I'm looking for a new lover...someone who will feed my 8 yungens.

Well I thought abotu puttin in an application until I saw the 8 kids part.. Sorry..

4leaf.. good luck my man lol
What you don't understand is that I set this up, I wasn't hard enough for me to tell you myself, so I let her friends find out knowing that they would tell you. Im a devious guy, what can I say. Anyways, why settle for a piece of salt bacon when you can have a fillet mignon.
  • 1(current)
  • Next