Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns won a game!
I walked into work friday morning with my chest a little puffed out.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Was awesome something told me to stay up late and watch it and I did. Baker time is now the energy he brought to the stadium was like a playoff game!
Cleveland still has a football team?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Cleveland still has a football team?

Don't you remember the first game of the season? Where you all couldn't win against the Browns and had to settle for a tie?

How's things look with Antonio Brown?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I've been on BGR for 3-4 years now and just saw that there's pro sports threads! Lol! I'm a tool! This is awesome. I'm a diehard Cleveland Browns fan boys so take it easy on me. I'm also a diehard Notre Dame Fighting Irish football fan. At least I have my Irish! Lol
Browns win and it got the coach fired. NFL made a huge mistake by putting a team back in Cleveland. The sooner this team moves to London, the quicker the NFL gets better.
plantmanky Wrote:Browns win and it got the coach fired. NFL made a huge mistake by putting a team back in Cleveland. The sooner this team moves to London, the quicker the NFL gets better.

Cleveland not the issue. Ownership is. Need someone with some patience.