Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC 13...Jenkins 9
KCC started out flat and Jenkins jumped out 3-0 in the first but some great hitting and smart base running and KCC went up 7-3...the game went back and forth all night until the 5th inning and KCC went up and never looked back....Jenkins pitcher didnt pitch due to an incident at school. Congrats KCC on the big district win.
Congrats KCC. This is not the only game Jenkins pitcher has set out this year. They won other games without her but not this one. KCC played like they wanted it. By the way the catcher from Jenkins showed me nothing she let a lot of balls by her. I thought the catcher from KCC was better.
Brashear is easily frusterated, which is not a good quality to have. Jenkins should have won this game with or without the starting pitcher. Webb pitched 2 good games earlier in the season, Im not sure what happened to her.
Congrats KCC
In the first or second inning the catcher from Jenkins got hit hit the bat when Sammy King was up to bat. I am not sure if she hurt her wrist but that could be very dangerous....another girl from Jenkins took a hard fall at first base...hope she is ok...How many other games against what teams did the Thacker girl have to sit out?
Someone said Brashear was the one that took the fall at first base too. She's usually one of the level headed girls on that team. Thacker sat out against Cordia a few games ago, last night against Cordia and today against KCC. I think that hurt the team.
Thacker is a really great pitcher for the cavalier's.
Go Pats!!!
Congrats KCC