Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 51 Greenup County 0
Final
Congrats to Eagles.
This game was never in doubt. JC dominated from the get go.
Not close
If this was 7 on 7 Mouseketeers would have dominated !!!!!
Greenup Co is terrible.
Greenup County tried one of the weirdest trick plays I've ever seen..... on their very first play.

It was good to see how JC reacted playing against Greenup's offensive tempo.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
51-0. What tempo?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Greenup County tried one of the weirdest trick plays I've ever seen..... on their very first play.

It was good to see how JC reacted playing against Greenup's offensive tempo.

RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:51-0. What tempo?
Greenup played a very fast, uptempo offense. Greenup was on the ball and ready to snap it almost as soon as the tackle was completed.
That’s a lot of 3 and outs!
FoSho Wrote:Greenup Co is terrible.

Agreed. Greenup is a dumpster fire.
There is no in between with Greenup this year. They’ve scored in the 40’s or more against 5 of the teams on their schedule while only scoring 6, 6, and 0 against Raceland, Lawrence, and Johnson Central.
Johnson Central just continues on it's roll as one of the finest teams in the state, year in and year out. Nothing but respect for the Eagles.
Greenup is better than they have been Johnson central is a machine year in and year out. A tad bit unfair to measure Muskies progress based on this one.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Greenup is better than they have been Johnson central is a machine year in and year out. A tad bit unfair to measure Muskies progress based on this one.

They cannot score (or even move the ball) against anyone that is any good at all....that is a sign of being a terrible team. Running the score up on some team without a pulse doesn't make up for the fact that you too, are terrible.

Johnson Central is rolling along right now.
Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead
looking forward to JC & Ashland district title game. JC continuing to improve as season rolls along.
What were the game stats for the high octane offense of greenup , I seen where they were help to 13 yards in the second half but what was the totals
Congrats JC!!
I thought this game was going to be close 🤔.
Congrats JC!
doubledown Wrote:looking forward to JC & Ashland district title game. JC continuing to improve as season rolls along.

I cant wait for this game either! Looks like it's going to be a good one.
sidelinedoc Wrote:This game was never in doubt. JC dominated from the get go.
After watching both JC and Ashland play what’s your thoughts on both teams and your prediction for their game in two weeks?
JC will physically abuse Ashland. Keep the wideout Bryant under control and it’s in the bag
#55PirateFan Wrote:I cant wait for this game either! Looks like it's going to be a good one.

As a high-school football fan there are still many things I want to do (especially after my own son graduates this year, and when I get done "working the video film"). One is watching Belfry vs Johnson Central. An old one was just to watch Belfry, in general, and I got to do that at Corbin 2 years ago. And then the 3rd, is to catch a Belfry game, at Belfry. I also want to check a game out at Beechwood's place, and maybe even Mayfield. But the trip to Belfry is one I look forward to. My family is from Hazzard, I've always lived in Casey, and during my early working years I became a Danville Admiral fan as well. I'm not a bandwagon guy, I'll always be Casey due to my son's really good years here. But I am a teacher/coach/fan of kids. So to me watching football on Friday nights is like being able to watch NFL games, for free. I'd rather watch a big time high-school game, any day as watch the NFL, personally. That Belfry vs Johnson Central game is high on my list. Oh, and of course Central. Central is like our "travel team", lol. We go watch them at least once per year, every year.
I get it Greenup aren’t world beaters but that program is miles ahead of where it was 5 years ago. Johnson Central can make a lot meiodcre teams look flat out awful during the course of a game.
JC got to get by Ashland before they think about Belfry.
E's Army Wrote:JC got to get by Ashland before they think about Belfry.

Ashland is a great team but JC is way to physical for Ashland. Ashland usually just out athletes lesser teams but with JC they won’t be able to do that. JC has the athletes to match Ashland. Ashland isn’t gery physical and JC is very very physical. JC will wear Ashland down and end up winning something like 35-14 IMO.
E's Army Wrote:JC got to get by Ashland before they think about Belfry.

fewfirstchoice Wrote:Ashland is a great team but JC is way to physical for Ashland. Ashland usually just out athletes lesser teams but with JC they won’t be able to do that. JC has the athletes to match Ashland. Ashland isn’t gery physical and JC is very very physical. JC will wear Ashland down and end up winning something like 35-14 IMO.

The only team that matters to JC this upcoming week is Rowan County.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The only team that matters to JC this upcoming week is Rowan County.

That’s true Pulp and bet that’s what the coaches are saying to keep the kids focused. With all the headlines about how good and undeafeted Ashland is you honesty know it’s there and they are can’t wait for it to happen. The Rowan County game will be what ever score Johnson Central wants it to be if I like you say they stay focused.