Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament At East Ridge?
theres a tournament at east ridge this weekend. im not sure of the name of it or who all is in it. i know that jenkins, valley, east ridge and pikeville are in it. does anyone know if anyone else is in it and have any predictions for the games that are going to be played?
Haysi and Belfry are in it....
It is the Border War. I think Lawrence Co. was in it, but they had to pull out.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:It is the Border War. I think Lawrence Co. was in it, but they had to pull out.
yes lawrence pulled out due to the tragedy on weds 4/25 when two of lchs' finest students were killed in a car accident just minutes after geeting out of school.we all have very heavy hearts here in lawrence county.please every one be careful out there.
Sorry to hear about that. Were they in the same vehicle? If so, were they related? In any case, it is a tradegy and very sad news. I really feel for their families. Thoughts and prayers are with all.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:Sorry to hear about that. Were they in the same vehicle? If so, were they related? In any case, it is a tradegy and very sad news. I really feel for their families. Thoughts and prayers are with all.

The girls were best friends and were in the same vehicle with the driver's younger sister who survived the accident. The driver of the other vehicle came left of center and they hit head on. All games at LCHS were cancelled for the week. The funerals are supposed to be held this weekend.
TBA - Pikeville -
East Ridge - Haysi, VA - 5:00 PM
TBA - Belfry - 6:30 PM
Belfry - Shelby Valley - 6:45 PM
Apr 28, 2007
TBA-Pikeville -
Haysi, VA-Shelby Valley- 09:00 AM
East Ridge-Jenkins-10:45 AM
East Ridge-Belfry- 2:15 PM
TBA-Belfry- 3:00 PM
Jenkins- Shelby Valley- 5:00 PM
im sorry to hear about that! car accidents are bad things! my prayers!

valley beat east ridge 4-3 with a huge homerun by gina hall! and i think east ridge beat haysi but i dont know the score for sure!
Congratulations ER.

congrats East Ridge
i dont even see where ER played SV on the schedule that was posted
It was Belfry that Valley beat. Belfry led 3-1 going into last inning, and Valley scored 3 runs to win 4-3.
Lawrence CO. you are in our prayers!!

I believe that they meant SV beat Belfry.
yeah sorry i messed up i was thinking about east ridge and haysi! my bad!
East Ridge played very well in this tournament.. They won every game! Great Job girls!
Congrats girls.
Lady_Warrior Wrote:East Ridge played very well in this tournament.. They won every game! Great Job girls!

As did Shelby Valley...
ER vs. Haysi 5-2
ER vs. Belfry 5-0
ER vs. Jenkins 10-0

SV vs. Haysi 11-6
SV vs. Belfry 4-3
SV vs. Jenkins 6-1

Very well played tournament by both teams.:Cheerlead
Big congratulations to the Lady Warriors.

congrats ER on the winning of the tournament.
Congrats to Shelby Valley for their wins in the East Ridge tournament. Good job and good team work.
Good Job Valley!! Keep up the good work!:Clap:
Good Job Lady Warriors! Keep up the good work!
Belfry was a suprise to alot of people they didnt win a game but they played well.
Congrats Jenkins On Your Lost hahahahhahahahahaha
Congrats to Valley and ER