Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft
Well its draft day whos it goin 2 go
Russell will go to the Raiders. after that its untelling.
About time the Raiders took a QB....Russell should be a good one in a year or so.
1OaklandJaMarcus Russell - QB2DetroitCalvin Johnson - WR3ClevelandJoe Thomas - OT- DEE-TEE-DEE....... Cleveland fans on campus are hating life, that was a stupid pick with Quinn and Peterson still out there.4Tampa BayGaines Adams - DE
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:1OaklandJaMarcus Russell - QB2DetroitCalvin Johnson - WR3ClevelandJoe Thomas - OT- DEE-TEE-DEE....... Cleveland fans on campus are hating life, that was a stupid pick with Quinn and Peterson still out there.4Tampa BayGaines Adams - DE
I agree with you on this one....Cleveland should have picked Quinn or Peterson.
I'm suprised Tampa Bay didn't try and trade with Detroit and get Calvin Johnson...John Gruden was wanting C. Johnson really bad.
4Tampa BayGaines Adams - DE

5ArizonaLevi Brown - OT

did anybody think Peterson or Quinn would still be available this late?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Suprised me...I say they will be gone within the next 2 or 3 picks.
BurntTires Wrote:Suprised me...I say they will be gone within the next 2 or 3 picks.

Peterson finally goes to Minnesota at 7
Quinn will land in Miami.
-STATS- Wrote:Quinn will land in Miami.

Be a smart pick, but this draft hasn't gone by smart picks..........

8Atlanta-Jamaal Anderson - DE
-STATS- Wrote:Quinn will land in Miami.
Thats what I was thinking he would land in Miami...if not Quinn will be around another 3 or 4 picks.
BurntTires Wrote:Thats what I was thinking he would land in Miami...if not Quinn will be around another 3 or 4 picks.

Miami takes Ted Ginn!!!!!!!!!

It's like teams are intentionally messing with Quinn's mind!!!!!!!

Even though Ginn's from Ohio State, I'm happy that Miami took Ginn because people were saying the Bengals might take him....... They said he could play corner, but I'm content with our receivers til Henry gets back, and I'd be skeptical trying Ginn at corner being a position the Bengals need.
Quinn could fall far down in this draft check the next picks there set for a while at qb.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Quinn could fall far down in this draft check the next picks there set for a while at qb.

10th pick- Texans take Amobi Okoye, DT from Louisville.

Anyone think that Quinn going this low could mess with his mind and make him think that he's not worth it and mess up his year or entire NFL career?
I doubt it will bother him may actually help him by putting him on a better team with more time to learn.
Quinn's not letting the cameras see him right now...ESPN said he requested some privacy to be with his family.....they say he might fall to Dallas but who knows at this point.
11San FranciscoPatrick Willis - ILB

12BuffaloMarshawn Lynch - RB

13St. LouisAdam Carriker - DE

14New YorkDarrelle Revis - CB

15PittsburghLawrence Timmons - OLB

16Green BayJustin Harrell - DT

Leon Hall is still there for the Bengals
Denver takes Jarvis Moss, which means Hall's there for the Bengals who have have the current pick.
Bengals take Leon Hall!
Cincinnati takes Leon Hall!!!!! Cornerback from Michigan!! Finally getting smart, need more of it, but defense is the last piece in building a Super Bowl team. Chris Berman even said that the offense is amazing, they just need a defense!!!!!!!
BurntTires Wrote:Quinn's not letting the cameras see him right now...ESPN said he requested some privacy to be with his family.....they say he might fall to Dallas but who knows at this point.

Actually I dont think he requested they were talkin that the comis. did this and how it was the right thing to do. Give the kid some time to think.
BFritz Wrote:Cincinnati takes Leon Hall!!!!! Cornerback from Michigan!! Finally getting smart, need more of it, but defense is the last piece in building a Super Bowl team. Chris Berman even said that the offense is amazing, they just need a defense!!!!!!!

And to stay outta trouble.
I always thought Quinn was WAY overrated, and obviously all the NFL teams who have picked so far think so too.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:And to stay outta trouble.

They say that his character isn't even a question and that he'll for sure stay out of trouble.

Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall!!!!!!!!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I always thought Quinn was WAY overrated, and obviously all the NFL teams who have picked so far think so too.

I agree, every since last season's bowl game, he was sub-par in every big game and hasn't proven himself enough in big games lately.
19 Tennessee Michael Griffin - S

20 New York Aaron Ross - CB
Kiper just said on ESPN radio that Cleveland has worked out a trade to get back in the first round and pick up Quinn, he didnt say who they are trading with
I personnally think Quinn is way overrated and he will never be a star in teh NFL. If he didnt play for Notre Dame no one would even be talking about him going early in the draft.
Tubby Hater Wrote:I personnally think Quinn is way overrated and he will never be a star in teh NFL. If he didnt play for Notre Dame no one would even be talking about him going early in the draft.

Browns take Quinn, I agree, he's overrated and not only won't be a star, won't be a solid quarterback.

Paul Posluszny is still out there, good news for the Bengals, but still a long way til their next pick.
23Kansas City Dwayne Bowe - WR
24New England Brandon Meriweather - S
25Carolina Jon Beason - OLB

New England focusing on defense, just like they always do, defense wins championships