Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Haley Ratliff going to college???
Has anyone heard where Haley will play in college???
she was at Cumberland for a visit last Wed. and from what i hear they are offering her a full ride. From what i have heard it is either there or WKU.
Good luck where ever you go #5. You will be missed. Continue to make us proud, as you have done for so many years!!!
Why was everyone saying Chattonooga before, I'm guessing they didn't offer like she expected them to. I think she needs to go somewhere smaller where she could play. Why dosen't she go to Pikeville, its close and there in the same conference as the Cumberlands.
Best of luck to her where ever she decides to go.
Moe Wrote:Why was everyone saying Chattonooga before, I'm guessing they didn't offer like she expected them to. I think she needs to go somewhere smaller where she could play. Why dosen't she go to Pikeville, its close and there in the same conference as the Cumberlands.

UT Chattonooga was very intrested in here and the visit w/ them went very well. The diffrence between Cumberland and Pikeville is style of play and tradition. She could be the star at Pikeville but can be a key roll on a team that is consitent on going to the national tournament.
I know where she is going. I talked to her on Monday and she told me that she had made her decision. I will not say where she is going. When she wants people to know, she will tell them. Just look for her signing on Wednesday, May 9th.
PC_Fan Wrote:I know where she is going. I talked to her on Monday and she told me that she had made her decision. I will not say where she is going. When she wants people to know, she will tell them. Just look for her signing on Wednesday, May 9th.
the agony of not knowing is more than i can stand !!!
Possibly BELMONT??
NOT Belmont!
possibly cumberland????
I don't know how true it is but I just heard Haley Ratliff is going to Univ of Cumberlands.

Wish she'd stayed at Pikeville Coll, they need her.

Good Luck Haley!
she needs to go to Tennesse
Old Timer Wrote:I don't know how true it is but I just heard Haley Ratliff is going to Univ of Cumberlands.

Wish she'd stayed at Pikeville Coll, they need her.

Good Luck Haley!

i hope ur right
Pikeville College may need her but I want her to go to a school that has/had a winning record. I think she is too good for Pikeville and I think that she will be a perfect fit where she's going!!!
where ever she goes i wish her the best of luck and i know she will do great things!
as much as i love pikeville...she does not need to go there! they might need her but she needs to go somewhere that will help her!
She is going to be signing with____?_____ this Wednesday, May 9th at 5:00p.m. in the school library. I will try my very best to be on hand for this. She asked me today if I was coming and I told her I would try. She knows that whether I am there or not, I support her 100%!!!
Univ of Cumberlands, final answer.

Good luck girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to her wherever she goes!
The correct answer is in this thread.
PC_Fan Wrote:The correct answer is in this thread.

So I am guessing she will be coming to spend time with me at the Univ. of the Cumberlands which is great to hear. The tradition there is great at the student body really gets out and supports the girls. I was unable to attend many games this season but went and watched Haley play the regional tourny and state missing classes. Rest assure I will be in attendance to watch Haley play EVERY home game next season. She is a great person and from experience a great friend. Haley I am so proud of you and am happy to welcome you to the family of Willamsburg and the (Lady) Patriots.
PC_Fan Wrote:The correct answer is in this thread.
Will someone explain to me why this is such a secret ? The way you all are talking one would think she hung the moon .
eaglehoops Wrote:Good luck to her wherever she goes!
ditto.
It's not a secret. I have enough respect for Haley that when she tells me not to say anything, then I won't
Congrats Haley!!! You will be a great asset to the lady patriots. I am sure they will continue to play in the national tournament year after year as they have done for many years now under Coach Irvin. Great choice, it will be a good fit for both.
Coach Irvin and I are pretty good friends and as I talked to her today at the signing she said she looked for Haley to receive alot of playing time next season and to be a starter her sophmore year. Irvin also stated that Haley is the type of player that they needed at Cumberland and looks for her to be a huge asset in the years to come. When i told Irvin that she better watch out about her Assist record she said the she hoped Haley could break it. The number 5 will NOT be worn by haley next season instead she will be wearing 23 and as her mother Bev said 2 + 3 makes 5 lol. I will upload some pictures from the signing as soon as I get them uploaded on to my computer. One thing that was gross to see was the blue and orange clashing with maroon. LMAO
good luck Haley.
Congrats Haley! You are a special player, everytime I think I have seen everything you have, you embarass another team! Lady Pats, be ready to be amazed night in and night out. I just hope and pray that she stays healthy all 4 years!
i will have pictures on here Sunday at some time.
congrats to Haley. Good luck in college.