Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central wins both boys and girls 14th region tournament
Perry Central def. Estill County 2-0 in the girls 14th region championship

Perry Central def. Estill County 4-0 in the boys 14th region championship

Congrats to the Commodores and Lady Commodores and good luck at state. Bring home the gold!!!
After seeing the video and seeing how Perry Central boys acted, I hope they get stomped whoever they play. No sense in acting like your a damn wrestler and running your mouth. Karma is a butthole
Strikeout King Wrote:After seeing the video and seeing how Perry Central boys acted, I hope they get stomped whoever they play. No sense in acting like your a damn wrestler and running your mouth. Karma is a butthole

Those are kids, SoK.
Calm down.
zaga_fan Wrote:Those are kids, SoK.
Calm down.

Seen videos of Perry Central kids body slamming some of Estill kids and them running their mouth. Very badily show of sportsmanship but what goes around comes around
Strikeout King Wrote:Seen videos of Perry Central kids body slamming some of Estill kids and them running their mouth. Very badily show of sportsmanship but what goes around comes around

You get butt hurt after anything doesn't go Estill's way, SoK.
Perry Central is a physical team and they like to talk. I watched the entire game. Estill couldn't match the physicality and they probably didn't have much talking to do after giving up a goal within 30 seconds
Physicality. The MVP of the tournament got Red Carded after the game was already decided. After the way the game was officiated, the way Perry Centrals boys acted taunting the fans , and lastly the way Perry’s fans acted, the regional tournament should never be held in Perry Central again.
zaga_fan Wrote:You get butt hurt after anything doesn't go Estill's way, SoK.
Perry Central is a physical team and they like to talk. I watched the entire game. Estill couldn't match the physicality and they probably didn't have much talking to do after giving up a goal within 30 seconds

It's soccer not rugby. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos get sent into KHSAA.

I get upset everytime something doesn't go Estill's way? Hmmm, when the thread was started I congratulated the Commodores a good win until I seen video of them acting like a damn wrestler and running their chops. Really classless. But I have a feeling the same thing will happen to Perry Central, especially next year when they lose those 12 seniors or however many they have.
This team, coach, and parents are beyond pathetic! Refs controlled the game. I guess they got some coalmine cash in their pockets.
[Image: https://media1.tenor.com/images/021c50b5...id=4925293]
Congrats to Dores.
zaga_fan Wrote:You get butt hurt after anything doesn't go Estill's way, SoK.

:lame:
Strikeout King Wrote:It's soccer not rugby. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos get sent into KHSAA.

I get upset everytime something doesn't go Estill's way? Hmmm, when the thread was started I congratulated the Commodores a good win until I seen video of them acting like a damn wrestler and running their chops. Really classless. But I have a feeling the same thing will happen to Perry Central, especially next year when they lose those 12 seniors or however many they have.

I was gonna be nice and congratulate them for once, but I changed my mind. I don't like poor sportsmanship Smile
Mountainman16 Wrote:This team, coach, and parents are beyond pathetic! Refs controlled the game. I guess they got some coalmine cash in their pockets.

You got that right.
Strikeout King Wrote:It's soccer not rugby. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos get sent into KHSAA.

The worthless organization will pretend that nothing happened.
pj adding his always intelligent and insightful commentary Confusednicker: . Glad to know us PCC guys are under your thin skin so much, hope we drive you off of this site forever, no one will miss you.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:pj adding his always intelligent and insightful commentary Confusednicker: . Glad to know us PCC guys are under your thin skin so much, hope we drive you off of this site forever, no one will miss you.

I'm glad you recognize that. I'll always be around to help keep you grounded :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm glad you recognize that. I'll always be around to help keep you grounded :biggrin:

Bummer.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Bummer.

Life ain't fair.lol
sometimes i feel like this game is unfair somehow as the refs controls the game in some point. a lot of players i saw are getting back and neck pains without justice from refs. just saying