Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Brossart @ Raceland
Anybody know anything about these cats?
Yes. Their season will end Friday!
Rams keep up playing they way are the Rams season could end Friday!
I think we have the horses upfront to run the ball in this game and the atheletes outside to get the win. But if we dont clean up stupid penalties and turnovers, we could get emberassed at home this Friday. Hope the boys realize that.
Have some faith Ram nuts! Everything that happened over the past 2 weeks can be fixed. Defense wins championships and the Ram defense is elite. The defensive coordinator deserves some recognition in how he has transformed this group in 17 and 18.
71 total yards for the game jack! 2 more preparation games before it gets real.
Rams win big and get to go back to their favorite place and beat Paris again
I think Raceland is more dangerous on the road, at least this year. All the construction and renovations and circus atmosphere at home has caused too many distractions for this year’s team.
^Absolutely! If we are lucky enough to win this week, I think we will be more focused and effective on the road.
Interesting
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Interesting

???
Wasn’t aware of the effects that the construction was having on the kids
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Wasn’t aware of the effects that the construction was having on the kids

Our place has been a circus all year. It has had a different feel. May sound silly but after 13 seasons on the sidelines, I can tell you, Friday nights are different in Ram Land. I can’t wait to start traveling again.
sidelinedoc Wrote:Our place has been a circus all year. It has had a different feel. May sound silly but after 13 seasons on the sidelines, I can tell you, Friday nights are different in Ram Land. I can’t wait to start traveling again.

That’s sad for the seniors! But very interesting to hear as a fan
sidelinedoc Wrote:Our place has been a circus all year. It has had a different feel. May sound silly but after 13 seasons on the sidelines, I can tell you, Friday nights are different in Ram Land. I can’t wait to start traveling again.

The one game I attended, it didn't feel the same the same Ram Stadium that I grew up knowing. To me it didn't feel like home. The old Ram Stadium had a certain character to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RAMDAD50 Wrote:That’s sad for the seniors! But very interesting to hear as a fan

Don’t feel bad for the seniors. I honestly think they’re ready to start the road show as well. For some reason, this team is more focused on the road. I think Coach Salmons has instilled the ”us against the world” mentality and it plays better away from home.
Jarons Wrote:The one game I attended, it didn't feel the same the same Ram Stadium that I grew up knowing. To me it didn't feel like home. The old Ram Stadium had a certain character to it.

Another reason it doesn’t feel like home is our fans. Don’t get me wrong, our fans are loyal and expect wins but all 4 home games have been so boring from the standpoint of not being loud and no fans cheering from the stands. Just a strange year.
Jarons Wrote:The one game I attended, it didn't feel the same the same Ram Stadium that I grew up knowing. To me it didn't feel like home. The old Ram Stadium had a certain character to it.

Although the renovations were necessary I think they gave the place an artificial feeling. There was something about the old bleachers and that beat up track that made it feel home. Something else that was I didn’t like too much about the home games was all of the campaigning that was going on. I get it that the candidates were sponsors but having all of that going on made it feel like we sold out a bit.
It might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week
bama-cat Wrote:it might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week

🙄
Bama-Cat Wrote:It might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week

Nooo ....that’s there to keep the fait at hear away
Our fans are getting like UK basketball fans. They just golf clap a little now and then. They just expect a W every time we play.
Raceland 3
BB 2

9 overtimes.
Bama-Cat Wrote:It might help if you all clean up the piled up road kill on 23 right in front of the stadium lol. There 2 deer and 2 raccoons. They been there just about all week

That's was just a couple of Ram fans tailgating early.
Let’s pray for a W for Raceland :Cheerlead

Raceland 49
Bishop Brossart 00
Raceland Wins Big
Orange Blaze Wrote:Although the renovations were necessary I think they gave the place an artificial feeling. There was something about the old bleachers and that beat up track that made it feel home. Something else that was I didn’t like too much about the home games was all of the campaigning that was going on. I get it that the candidates were sponsors but having all of that going on made it feel like we sold out a bit.

Every team in the area did that. Why wouldn’t you take that $?
KYHSFB Wrote:Every team in the area did that. Why wouldn’t you take that $?

As I said I get the monatary reasons I just don’t like it because politics are shoved down our throats 24/7 as it is and a football game is the last place that I want to hear about it.
There’s been a boat load of distractions at home , some very silly stuff that spilled over to the game vs Paintsville , which had nothing to do with the high school team but some tried to make it . All water under the bridge now so hitting the road is a good thing IMO
I agree. Like our chances better on the road right now.